rules for printing Microsoft material that comes from the ..

I read on the internet somewhere that if someone was going to copy Microsoft
material that It could not be partially copied. All of the pages had to be
printed. reason being that they wanted the name of the person that wrote if,
the web page where it came from, etc. If someone was going to print the
material without that information that is what made it wrong. I need to know
where I can find these rules and regulations. I been looking but have not
been sucessful. I am asking for your assistance. I would like to thank you in
advance. Thank You.

You probably did not spend the *whole* minute that I did, searching &
copying and pasting these links. ;-)

Search Results: copyright
http://search.microsoft.com/search/results.aspx?st=b&na=88&View=en-us&qu=copyright

[[This page is designed to answer questions regarding permission to use
copyrighted material that belongs to Microsoft. The information covers the
proper use and permission questions regarding images, text, and software.]]
http://www.microsoft.com/permission/copyrgt/whatis.htm

Permission: Use of Images
http://www.microsoft.com/permission/copyrgt/cop-img.htm

Permission: Use of Software