Error message: Invalid menu handle

When attempting to click on and view photos sent to a yahoo email account I
received this error message. I use Windows XP. The exact message is
C:\Documents and Settings\***name***\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
Files\Content.IE5\WSQV4LQB\***name of photo***.jpg

What is causing this new problem? How can I correct it, and prevent it
occuring again? thanks for your help
2 answers Last reply
More about error message invalid menu handle

    "Clybella" wrote:

    > When attempting to click on and view photos sent to a yahoo email account I
    > received this error message. I use Windows XP. The exact message is
    > C:\Documents and Settings\***name***\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
    > Files\Content.IE5\WSQV4LQB\***name of photo***.jpg
    >
    > What is causing this new problem? How can I correct it, and prevent it
    > occuring again? thanks for your help

    I have the same problem when clicking on online radio link
    help

    This reply is for both Clybella and radek, when you are trying to open
    something and get the "invalid menu handle" error, check to make sure the
    program you are trying open is truly and fully installed on your operating
    system. You can trust me, I had the same problem when I was trying to open a
    radio/video link and couldn't do it until I fully installed Windows media
    player.

    "radek" wrote:

    > "Clybella" wrote:
    >
    > > When attempting to click on and view photos sent to a yahoo email account I
    > > received this error message. I use Windows XP. The exact message is
    > > C:\Documents and Settings\***name***\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
    > > Files\Content.IE5\WSQV4LQB\***name of photo***.jpg
    > >
    > > What is causing this new problem? How can I correct it, and prevent it
    > > occuring again? thanks for your help
    >

    > I have the same problem when clicking on online radio link
    > help

Microsoft Error Message Windows XP