Primary scratch disk space

I'm trying to increase my primary scratch disk space.
Can someone help me, please??

Using Adobe PhotoDeluxe 3.0 w/ Win XP

Thanks.
NikkiTembo

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"NikkiTembo" <NikkiTembo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to increase my primary scratch disk space.
> Can someone help me, please??
>
> Using Adobe PhotoDeluxe 3.0 w/ Win XP
>
> Thanks.
> NikkiTembo

That is an old program, that was made for Win98. Look in
Edit/Preferences/Memory and Image cache settings. Does Photoshop come with a
help file on it also, you may want to refer to that.

As an aside, your question is not related to XP, but Photoshop, and best to
seek the program source for information.