FM2005 Editor

I'm looking to start with Leeds in the Championship. I'd like to give
them 200/300 million ala abramovich type Chairman. Was there an
editor that came with FM5? I looked on my CD and can't seem to find
anything.

Cheers
3 answers Last reply
More about fm2005 editor

    Dannylitum@hobin.net wrote:
    > I'm looking to start with Leeds in the Championship. I'd like to give
    > them 200/300 million ala abramovich type Chairman. Was there an
    > editor that came with FM5? I looked on my CD and can't seem to find
    > anything.
    >
    > Cheers

    There is, you'll find it alongside the game exe in your FM2005 directory

    yes - try looking in the program dir and you will find it

    mentalalien wrote:

    > Dannylitum@hobin.net wrote:
    > > I'm looking to start with Leeds in the Championship. I'd like to give
    > > them 200/300 million ala abramovich type Chairman. Was there an
    > > editor that came with FM5? I looked on my CD and can't seem to find anything.
    > >
    > There is, you'll find it alongside the game exe in your FM2005 directory

    You also have to include the pre-game editor at the FM installation screen.

Games CD-Rom Video Games