FM2005 Editor

Last response: in Video Games
November 30, 2004 4:02:11 PM

I'm looking to start with Leeds in the Championship. I'd like to give
them 200/300 million ala abramovich type Chairman. Was there an
editor that came with FM5? I looked on my CD and can't seem to find
anything.

Cheers

More about : fm2005 editor

Anonymous
November 30, 2004 4:04:42 PM

Dannylitum@hobin.net wrote:
> I'm looking to start with Leeds in the Championship. I'd like to give
> them 200/300 million ala abramovich type Chairman. Was there an
> editor that came with FM5? I looked on my CD and can't seem to find
> anything.
>
> Cheers

There is, you'll find it alongside the game exe in your FM2005 directory
November 30, 2004 11:18:06 PM

yes - try looking in the program dir and you will find it
Anonymous
December 1, 2004 1:56:16 AM

mentalalien wrote:

> Dannylitum@hobin.net wrote:
> > I'm looking to start with Leeds in the Championship. I'd like to give
> > them 200/300 million ala abramovich type Chairman. Was there an
> > editor that came with FM5? I looked on my CD and can't seem to find anything.
> >
> There is, you'll find it alongside the game exe in your FM2005 directory

You also have to include the pre-game editor at the FM installation screen.
!