Chinese Language Support-OS & Office Applications

We want to install OS and software on a new PC.
We are interested in the stability and sophistication of XP.
We want to have the office capabilities of Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook.
We want to have FULL East Asian language support; i.e.,document creation,
editing,
archiving, email...ALL applications as fully functional in Traditional and
Simplified Chinese as they are in English. We live in the United States and
are assuming we would buy the English version of the OS.

We've been sorting through the combinations of XP Pro, XP Home (they both
offer
the same language support, right?), Office XP Standard,
Office XP Professional, Office 2003 Professional and Office 2003 Small
Business
Edition...having a very tough time figuring out what is the correct
OS/Software
combination to achieve our goals.

Can anyone provide guidance on this? Thank you.