Can't compress a Backup...

Hi ! I created a .bkf file of some files and folders in Windiws XP home.
What I'd like to do next is compress it using the Windows XP zipper. but
when I right click on the backup file and click Send to --> Compressed
(zipped) folder, I get the message "File not found or no read permission."

I've tried looking around the Knowledge base but haven't found anything
relevant...

Anyone? Thanks in advance!

Carmen

Carmen

Files created using MS Backup are already in compressed form.. it is not
possible to further compress them..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/user