Sign in with
Your question

Dell vs Samsung laptop

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
March 9, 2012 7:50:12 PM

Hello, I would like to buy a laptop and I would like to know which one is better a Dell or Samsung? The features that I am looking for in a laptop are : 1. long battery life 2. high monitor resolution 3. I will be using it mostly for office and printing of my labels. A laptop that I can use for anything. Pls. help me decide. Thanks!

More about : dell samsung laptop

March 9, 2012 8:54:45 PM

Depends on the model - both manufacturers make laptops that will work for your needs. I personally would lean toward a Dell 15z - thin, good battery life because it uses a graphics card w/ optimus and there is an option that uses a 1080p screen. Screen size, weight and price are big factors to consider - let us know what you're looking for an we'll help you pick something
m
l
a c 248 D Laptop
March 9, 2012 9:18:41 PM

Hi :) 

Dont believe manufacturers claims on battery life....

I own a laptop repair company and we always figure on dividing the manufacturers battery time by 3...

All the best Brett :) 
m
l
March 7, 2014 3:09:47 AM

KatherineM said:
Hello, I would like to buy a laptop and I would like to know which one is better a Dell or Samsung? The features that I am looking for in a laptop are : 1. long battery life 2. high monitor resolution 3. I will be using it mostly for office and printing of my labels. A laptop that I can use for anything. Pls. help me decide. Thanks!

If you are looking for a laptop that is to be used in office and for printing label then go for dell laptops, as Dell laptops are top on the ladder when it comes to long battery life and a higher monitor resolution. other thing that make dell a more preferred option as compared to that of Samsung is there processor, there latest models have haswell processor, so if you are ready to pay a bit high then you must go for dell laptop as they prove to be as an investment only. :) 

m
l
!