cannot access floppy disk

when i try to save or open a file on 3.5 floppy i get an error
saying i dont have access, but i am the administrator.

then it says the disk is not formatted, so i try to formatt the disk but it
tells me
that windows cannot complete the task.

I have tried a number of disks but geting the same errors

please help

Go to Start/Run, and type : GPEDIT.MSC Local Computer Policy> Computer Configuration> Windows Settings> Security Settings> Local
Policies> Security Options> System Objects: Default owner for objects created by members of the Administrators Group. Set this to
"Administrators group" instead of "Object Creator".

(Pro edition only)

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509