Viavoice Standard 8

can anyone help me to find a way to load viavoice standard 8 onto pc running
windows xp home.Icant find a patch.thanks

HOW TO Use the Program Compatibility Wizard (Q301911) Go to: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=301911

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"1snappy1" <1snappy1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5D21EA36-78C8-48D9-82D5-8110E8C90BFD@microsoft.com...
> can anyone help me to find a way to load viavoice standard 8 onto pc running
> windows xp home.Icant find a patch.thanks

Thanks Mark got it sorted now.