Printer sharing

I have a work laptop I use at work. It is on an Active
Directory WAN with my company network set on the
computer. I have a home PC with a printer on a simple
broadband network at home. When I work at home, I access
my wireless home network. I want my laptop to be able to
print to my home printer attached to my home pc. The
workgroup/network on my laptop is preset and does no
match my workgroup name on my home computer. How can I
share my home printer and print to it from my laptop when
I am at home without having to set the workgroup on my
laptop to match my home pc?

Hello,

It is never necessary to change the workgroup names. Windows networking
supports multiple workgroups, and every computer can access all computers in
all workgroups. When you click "View workgroup computers", only computers in
your own workgroup appear. To see all of the workgroups on the network,
press the Backspace key.

You can also access the other computer and shares by computer name or ip
address. For example, click Start | Run and in the Open box, type
"\\Computer" should access a computer, regardless of what workgroup it's in.

Eric Cross
Microsoft MVP (Windows Networking)
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com