FM2005: Player rules for League Games

Last response: in Video Games
December 1, 2004 2:04:54 AM

Figured I may aswell post this information I gathered as I was looking for a
league to put my AGCM team in, includes info on how many foreigners, non-EU
and kids you can have in league games in each league in the game
NOTE: ms - match squad. FPs - Foreign Players.

Argentina (ALL): ms: 4FPs
Austrian Premier Division: Club: 7nonEU.
Austrian First Division: ms: 3 U21's, 2nonEU, 3FPs. Club: 7non-EU.

Australian National Soccer League: ms: 3FPs, Club: 4FPs.

Belgian (All leagues): 2 U21's match squad.

Belarusian Highest League: No restrictions.
Belarusian First League: ms: 3FPs.

Brazilian (All): ms: 2FPs, Club: 3FPs.

Bulgarian "A" PFG: ms: 4FPs, club: 7FPs, no foreign based loans.
Bulgarian "B" PFG: first 11 2 U21's, ms: 1 U18, 3FPs, Club: 7FPs, no
foreign baased loans.

China (ALL): ms: 2FPs, Club: 3 FPs.

Colombia (ALL): ms: 4FPs.

Croatian First Division: ms: 4FPs.
Croatian Second Division: ms: 4FPs, 2 U22's

Czech (ALL) : 3FPs.

Denmark (ALL): ms: 3nonEU.

Finland (ALL): ms: 3nonEU.

French First League: ms: 4nonEU.
French Second & National: ms: 2nonEU.

German First Division: Club: 5nonEU.
German Second Division: 5nonEU.
German Regional: ms: 6 german U24's, 2 german U21's, 3nonEU

Greek A division: Club: 5nonEU.
Greek B division: ms: 3nonEU, Club: 5non-EU.

Holland: No Restrictions.

Hong Kong: ms: 7FPs, Club: 10FPs.

Ireland: No Restrictions.

Northern Ireland: No Restrictions.

USA: No Restrictions.

Wales: No Restrictions.

Mexico First A: ms: 4FPs, 5 U23's, 99 registered players.

Hungarian Division 1 B: first 11: 9 U21's, ms: 5nonEU.
Hungarian Division 1 : ms: 5nonEU.

Iceland: ms: 3nonEU, 4loan.

India: 3FPs.

Indonesia: ms: 4FPs, club: 5FPs.

Israeli Prem. : 45 registered, 5FPs.
Israeli Nat. : 45 registered, 3FPs.

Italy: nonEU per team - buying/selling nonEU's domesticly doesn't effect
amount (Only a

certian amount of nonEU's allowed in league?)

Malaysia: ms: 3FPs, club: 4FPs.

Turkey Prem. : ms: 5FPs, club: 6FPs.
Turkey A/B: club: 0FPs.

Polish first: ms: 5FPs.
Polish Second: ms: 3FPs, Club: 5FPs.

Norway Prem: Club 3nonEU.
Norway 1st/2nd: no restrictions.

Peru: ms: 3FPs, club: 6FPs.

Portugal Super: ms: 4nonEU, 26 registered. Club: 6nonEU.
Portugal other: ms: 1nonEU, 30 registered. Club: 2nonEU.

Romanian 1st: ms: 5FPs.
Romanian 2nd: ms: 3FPs.

Russian Prem : ms: 8FPs.
Russian First: ms: 3FPs.

Scottish Prem: ms: 2 U21's.
rest: no restrictions.

Serbia 2nd: ms: 3 U21's.

Singapore: ms: 4FPs.

Slovakia: ms: 4FPs.

Slovenia: ms: 3FPs.

South Africa: club: 5FPs.

Korean K: ms: 3FPs, club: 5FPs.
Korean K2: ms: noFPs(!), club: 5FPs.

Spanish 1st: ms: 3nonEU, 25reg.
Spanish 2nd: ms: 2nonEU, 25reg.
Spanish 2B : ms: 0nonEU, 22reg.

Sweeden: ms: 3nonEU.

Swiss Super: ms:5nonEU, club: 10nonEU.
Swiss Chal.: ms:3nonEU, club: 10nonEU.

Ukrainian High: ms: 8FPs.
Ukrainian 1st : ms: 5FPs.

Uruguay: ms: 3FPs.

--
Michael Murray
Anonymous

Em Tue, 30 Nov 2004 23:04:54 -0000, Michael Murray
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:

> Figured I may aswell post this information I gathered as I was looking
> for a
> league to put my AGCM team in, includes info on how many foreigners,
> non-EU
> and kids you can have in league games in each league in the game
> NOTE: ms - match squad. FPs - Foreign Players.
>

> Portugal Super: ms: 4nonEU, 26 registered. Club: 6nonEU.
> Portugal other: ms: 1nonEU, 30 registered. Club: 2nonEU.

just a tip, in Portugal Brazilians are not counted as FP. :-)

good effort.

--
The Brazilian Man
Anonymous

"Michael Murray" <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Figured I may aswell post this information I gathered as I was looking for
> league to put my AGCM team in, includes info on how many foreigners,
non-EU
> and kids you can have in league games in each league in the game
> NOTE: ms - match squad. FPs - Foreign Players.
>
> Italy: nonEU per team - buying/selling nonEU's domesticly doesn't effect
> amount (Only a certian amount of nonEU's allowed in league?)

Should read *4* non-EU. BTW also sometimes when you sign players on on a
Bosman it bypasses this restriction. I reckon it's a bug.

Anyway thanks Michael, appreciated. I collected a lot of this information in
CM03/04 but I never updated it for FM2005. I find it very useful when
starting a new game.
December 1, 2004 8:19:36 PM

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> Em Tue, 30 Nov 2004 23:04:54 -0000, Michael Murray
> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:
>
>> Figured I may aswell post this information I gathered as I was
>> looking for a
>> league to put my AGCM team in, includes info on how many foreigners,
>> non-EU
>> and kids you can have in league games in each league in the game
>> NOTE: ms - match squad. FPs - Foreign Players.
>>

>> Portugal Super: ms: 4nonEU, 26 registered. Club: 6nonEU.
>> Portugal other: ms: 1nonEU, 30 registered. Club: 2nonEU.
>>

> just a tip, in Portugal Brazilians are not counted as FP. :-)
>
> good effort.

Just curious, but why not?

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------
Anonymous
December 1, 2004 8:19:37 PM

Em Wed, 1 Dec 2004 17:19:36 +0000 (UTC), Daniele Di Marshettio
<danmaruk@NOSPAMbtopenworld.com> escreveu:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> Em Tue, 30 Nov 2004 23:04:54 -0000, Michael Murray
>> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:
>>
>>> Figured I may aswell post this information I gathered as I was
>>> looking for a
>>> league to put my AGCM team in, includes info on how many foreigners,
>>> non-EU
>>> and kids you can have in league games in each league in the game
>>> NOTE: ms - match squad. FPs - Foreign Players.
>>>

>>> Portugal Super: ms: 4nonEU, 26 registered. Club: 6nonEU.
>>> Portugal other: ms: 1nonEU, 30 registered. Club: 2nonEU.
>>>

>> just a tip, in Portugal Brazilians are not counted as FP. :-)
>>
>> good effort.
>
> Just curious, but why not?

former colony

just like some Africans being French or belgians.
--
The Brazilian Man
Anonymous

"Daniele Di Marshettio" <danmaruk@NOSPAMbtopenworld.com> schreef in bericht
> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> Em Tue, 30 Nov 2004 23:04:54 -0000, Michael Murray
>> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:
>>
>>> Figured I may aswell post this information I gathered as I was
>>> looking for a
>>> league to put my AGCM team in, includes info on how many foreigners,
>>> non-EU
>>> and kids you can have in league games in each league in the game
>>> NOTE: ms - match squad. FPs - Foreign Players.
>>>

>>> Portugal Super: ms: 4nonEU, 26 registered. Club: 6nonEU.
>>> Portugal other: ms: 1nonEU, 30 registered. Club: 2nonEU.
>>>

>> just a tip, in Portugal Brazilians are not counted as FP. :-)
>>
>> good effort.
>
> Just curious, but why not?

Since Salazer Portugal still thinks Brazil is their colony, that's why.

> --
> ----------- Daniel -----------
>
> -------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

Anonymous
December 1, 2004 9:25:18 PM

"Michael Murray" <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> schreef in bericht
> [...]
>
> Hungarian Division 1 B: first 11: 9 U21's, ms: 5nonEU.
> Hungarian Division 1 : ms: 5nonEU.
>
> Iceland: ms: 3nonEU, 4loan.
>
> India: 3FPs.
>
> Indonesia: ms: 4FPs, club: 5FPs.
>
> Israeli Prem. : 45 registered, 5FPs.
> Israeli Nat. : 45 registered, 3FPs.
>
> Italy: nonEU per team - buying/selling nonEU's domesticly doesn't effect
> amount (Only a
>
> certian amount of nonEU's allowed in league?)
>
> Malaysia: ms: 3FPs, club: 4FPs.
>
> Turkey Prem. : ms: 5FPs, club: 6FPs.
> Turkey A/B: club: 0FPs.
>
> Polish first: ms: 5FPs.
> Polish Second: ms: 3FPs, Club: 5FPs.
>
> Norway Prem: Club 3nonEU.
> Norway 1st/2nd: no restrictions.
>
> Peru: ms: 3FPs, club: 6FPs.
>
> Portugal Super: ms: 4nonEU, 26 registered. Club: 6nonEU.
> Portugal other: ms: 1nonEU, 30 registered. Club: 2nonEU.

Zoot! You're king! This will be buttoned on top of my screen, take a look at
it whenever I start a new game.

THANKS!
Anonymous
December 2, 2004 12:38:09 AM

"Michael Murray" <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Figured I may aswell post this information I gathered as I was looking for
> league to put my AGCM team in, includes info on how many foreigners,
non-EU
> and kids you can have in league games in each league in the game
> NOTE: ms - match squad. FPs - Foreign Players.
>
> Bulgarian "A" PFG: ms: 4FPs, club: 7FPs, no foreign based loans.
> Bulgarian "B" PFG: first 11 2 U21's, ms: 1 U18, 3FPs, Club: 7FPs, no
> foreign baased loans.

for first season read FP as non-bulgarian

from 2nd season rules change:

> Bulgarian "A" PFG: ms: 4FPs, club: 4FPs, no foreign based loans.
> Bulgarian "B" PFG: first 11 2 U21's, ms: 1 U18, 3FPs, Club: 3FPs, no
> foreign baased loans.

from 2nd season - FP = non-EU, it's bugged though, you can sign in january
as many fgn as you can afford(not many will come anyway)
Anonymous
December 2, 2004 4:14:54 AM

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> Em Wed, 1 Dec 2004 17:19:36 +0000 (UTC), Daniele Di Marshettio
> <danmaruk@NOSPAMbtopenworld.com> escreveu:
>
>> The Brazilian Man wrote:

>>> just a tip, in Portugal Brazilians are not counted as FP. :-)
>>>
>>> good effort.
>>
>> Just curious, but why not?
>
> former colony
>
> just like some Africans being French or belgians.

I thought it might have been but I wasn't sure.

Doesn't France and Belgium, well especially Belgium, just have lax
immigration laws?

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------
Anonymous
December 2, 2004 5:12:10 AM

Daniele Di Marshettio wrote:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
> > just a tip, in Portugal Brazilians are not counted as FP. :-)
>
> Just curious, but why not?

Former colony so the citizens there are deemed part of Portugal or some such guff.
Anonymous
December 2, 2004 5:12:11 AM

The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
> Daniele Di Marshettio wrote:
>
>> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>>> just a tip, in Portugal Brazilians are not counted as FP. :-)
>>
>> Just curious, but why not?
>
> Former colony so the citizens there are deemed part of Portugal or
> some such guff.

Aah, they are guilty.....

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------
Anonymous
December 3, 2004 9:57:34 PM

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> Em Wed, 1 Dec 2004 17:19:36 +0000 (UTC), Daniele Di Marshettio
>> <danmaruk@NOSPAMbtopenworld.com> escreveu:

>>> Just curious, but why not?
>>
>> former colony
>>
>> just like some Africans being French or belgians.
>
> I thought it might have been but I wasn't sure.
>
> Doesn't France and Belgium, well especially Belgium, just have lax
> immigration laws?

For sportsmen/women... hell yeah. When Jospib Weber was an awesome
striker...He received the Belgium nationality within three months- if I
recall correctly. Many players in the Belgium side have *strange* names...
Josip *joske* Weber, Branco Strupar... etc. etc.

> --
> ----------- Daniel -----------
>
> -------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

Anonymous
December 3, 2004 11:01:39 PM

Hari Seldon wrote:

> For sportsmen/women... hell yeah. When Jospib Weber was an awesome
> striker...He received the Belgium nationality within three months- if I
> recall correctly. Many players in the Belgium side have *strange* names...
> Josip *joske* Weber, Branco Strupar... etc. etc.

Josip and Branko are _very_ normal names. ;-)

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Green Day - Dry Ice
!