FM2005: Player rules for League Games

Figured I may aswell post this information I gathered as I was looking for a
league to put my AGCM team in, includes info on how many foreigners, non-EU
and kids you can have in league games in each league in the game
NOTE: ms - match squad. FPs - Foreign Players.

Argentina (ALL): ms: 4FPs
Austrian Premier Division: Club: 7nonEU.
Austrian First Division: ms: 3 U21's, 2nonEU, 3FPs. Club: 7non-EU.

Australian National Soccer League: ms: 3FPs, Club: 4FPs.

Belgian (All leagues): 2 U21's match squad.

Belarusian Highest League: No restrictions.
Belarusian First League: ms: 3FPs.

Brazilian (All): ms: 2FPs, Club: 3FPs.

Bulgarian "A" PFG: ms: 4FPs, club: 7FPs, no foreign based loans.
Bulgarian "B" PFG: first 11 2 U21's, ms: 1 U18, 3FPs, Club: 7FPs, no
foreign baased loans.

China (ALL): ms: 2FPs, Club: 3 FPs.

Colombia (ALL): ms: 4FPs.

Croatian First Division: ms: 4FPs.
Croatian Second Division: ms: 4FPs, 2 U22's

Czech (ALL) : 3FPs.

Denmark (ALL): ms: 3nonEU.

Finland (ALL): ms: 3nonEU.

French First League: ms: 4nonEU.
French Second & National: ms: 2nonEU.

German First Division: Club: 5nonEU.
German Second Division: 5nonEU.
German Regional: ms: 6 german U24's, 2 german U21's, 3nonEU

Greek A division: Club: 5nonEU.
Greek B division: ms: 3nonEU, Club: 5non-EU.

Holland: No Restrictions.

Hong Kong: ms: 7FPs, Club: 10FPs.

Ireland: No Restrictions.

Northern Ireland: No Restrictions.

USA: No Restrictions.

Wales: No Restrictions.

Mexico First A: ms: 4FPs, 5 U23's, 99 registered players.

Hungarian Division 1 B: first 11: 9 U21's, ms: 5nonEU.
Hungarian Division 1 : ms: 5nonEU.

Iceland: ms: 3nonEU, 4loan.

India: 3FPs.

Indonesia: ms: 4FPs, club: 5FPs.

Israeli Prem. : 45 registered, 5FPs.
Israeli Nat. : 45 registered, 3FPs.

Italy: nonEU per team - buying/selling nonEU's domesticly doesn't effect
amount (Only a

certian amount of nonEU's allowed in league?)

Malaysia: ms: 3FPs, club: 4FPs.

Turkey Prem. : ms: 5FPs, club: 6FPs.
Turkey A/B: club: 0FPs.

Polish first: ms: 5FPs.
Polish Second: ms: 3FPs, Club: 5FPs.

Norway Prem: Club 3nonEU.
Norway 1st/2nd: no restrictions.

Peru: ms: 3FPs, club: 6FPs.

Portugal Super: ms: 4nonEU, 26 registered. Club: 6nonEU.
Portugal other: ms: 1nonEU, 30 registered. Club: 2nonEU.

Romanian 1st: ms: 5FPs.
Romanian 2nd: ms: 3FPs.

Russian Prem : ms: 8FPs.
Russian First: ms: 3FPs.

Scottish Prem: ms: 2 U21's.
rest: no restrictions.

Serbia 2nd: ms: 3 U21's.

Singapore: ms: 4FPs.

Slovakia: ms: 4FPs.

Slovenia: ms: 3FPs.

South Africa: club: 5FPs.

Korean K: ms: 3FPs, club: 5FPs.
Korean K2: ms: noFPs(!), club: 5FPs.

Spanish 1st: ms: 3nonEU, 25reg.
Spanish 2nd: ms: 2nonEU, 25reg.
Spanish 2B : ms: 0nonEU, 22reg.

Sweeden: ms: 3nonEU.

Swiss Super: ms:5nonEU, club: 10nonEU.
Swiss Chal.: ms:3nonEU, club: 10nonEU.

Ukrainian High: ms: 8FPs.
Ukrainian 1st : ms: 5FPs.

Uruguay: ms: 3FPs.

--
Michael Murray
12 answers Last reply

    Em Tue, 30 Nov 2004 23:04:54 -0000, Michael Murray
    <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:

    > Figured I may aswell post this information I gathered as I was looking
    > for a
    > league to put my AGCM team in, includes info on how many foreigners,
    > non-EU
    > and kids you can have in league games in each league in the game
    > NOTE: ms - match squad. FPs - Foreign Players.
    >

    > Portugal Super: ms: 4nonEU, 26 registered. Club: 6nonEU.
    > Portugal other: ms: 1nonEU, 30 registered. Club: 2nonEU.

    just a tip, in Portugal Brazilians are not counted as FP. :-)

    good effort.

    --
    The Brazilian Man

    "Michael Murray" <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Figured I may aswell post this information I gathered as I was looking for
    > league to put my AGCM team in, includes info on how many foreigners,
    non-EU
    > and kids you can have in league games in each league in the game
    > NOTE: ms - match squad. FPs - Foreign Players.
    >
    > Italy: nonEU per team - buying/selling nonEU's domesticly doesn't effect
    > amount (Only a certian amount of nonEU's allowed in league?)

    Should read *4* non-EU. BTW also sometimes when you sign players on on a
    Bosman it bypasses this restriction. I reckon it's a bug.

    Anyway thanks Michael, appreciated. I collected a lot of this information in
    CM03/04 but I never updated it for FM2005. I find it very useful when
    starting a new game.

    The Brazilian Man wrote:
    > Em Tue, 30 Nov 2004 23:04:54 -0000, Michael Murray
    > <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:
    >
    >> Figured I may aswell post this information I gathered as I was
    >> looking for a
    >> league to put my AGCM team in, includes info on how many foreigners,
    >> non-EU
    >> and kids you can have in league games in each league in the game
    >> NOTE: ms - match squad. FPs - Foreign Players.
    >>

    >> Portugal Super: ms: 4nonEU, 26 registered. Club: 6nonEU.
    >> Portugal other: ms: 1nonEU, 30 registered. Club: 2nonEU.
    >>

    > just a tip, in Portugal Brazilians are not counted as FP. :-)
    >
    > good effort.

    Just curious, but why not?

    --
    ----------- Daniel -----------

    -------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

    Em Wed, 1 Dec 2004 17:19:36 +0000 (UTC), Daniele Di Marshettio
    <danmaruk@NOSPAMbtopenworld.com> escreveu:

    > The Brazilian Man wrote:
    >> Em Tue, 30 Nov 2004 23:04:54 -0000, Michael Murray
    >> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:
    >>
    >>> Figured I may aswell post this information I gathered as I was
    >>> looking for a
    >>> league to put my AGCM team in, includes info on how many foreigners,
    >>> non-EU
    >>> and kids you can have in league games in each league in the game
    >>> NOTE: ms - match squad. FPs - Foreign Players.
    >>>

    >>> Portugal Super: ms: 4nonEU, 26 registered. Club: 6nonEU.
    >>> Portugal other: ms: 1nonEU, 30 registered. Club: 2nonEU.
    >>>

    >> just a tip, in Portugal Brazilians are not counted as FP. :-)
    >>
    >> good effort.
    >
    > Just curious, but why not?

    former colony

    just like some Africans being French or belgians.
    --
    The Brazilian Man

    "Daniele Di Marshettio" <danmaruk@NOSPAMbtopenworld.com> schreef in bericht
    > The Brazilian Man wrote:
    >> Em Tue, 30 Nov 2004 23:04:54 -0000, Michael Murray
    >> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:
    >>
    >>> Figured I may aswell post this information I gathered as I was
    >>> looking for a
    >>> league to put my AGCM team in, includes info on how many foreigners,
    >>> non-EU
    >>> and kids you can have in league games in each league in the game
    >>> NOTE: ms - match squad. FPs - Foreign Players.
    >>>

    >>> Portugal Super: ms: 4nonEU, 26 registered. Club: 6nonEU.
    >>> Portugal other: ms: 1nonEU, 30 registered. Club: 2nonEU.
    >>>

    >> just a tip, in Portugal Brazilians are not counted as FP. :-)
    >>
    >> good effort.
    >
    > Just curious, but why not?

    Since Salazer Portugal still thinks Brazil is their colony, that's why.

    "Michael Murray" <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> schreef in bericht
> [...]
    >
    > Hungarian Division 1 B: first 11: 9 U21's, ms: 5nonEU.
    > Hungarian Division 1 : ms: 5nonEU.
    >
    > Iceland: ms: 3nonEU, 4loan.
    >
    > India: 3FPs.
    >
    > Indonesia: ms: 4FPs, club: 5FPs.
    >
    > Israeli Prem. : 45 registered, 5FPs.
    > Israeli Nat. : 45 registered, 3FPs.
    >
    > Italy: nonEU per team - buying/selling nonEU's domesticly doesn't effect
    > amount (Only a
    >
    > certian amount of nonEU's allowed in league?)
    >
    > Malaysia: ms: 3FPs, club: 4FPs.
    >
    > Turkey Prem. : ms: 5FPs, club: 6FPs.
    > Turkey A/B: club: 0FPs.
    >
    > Polish first: ms: 5FPs.
    > Polish Second: ms: 3FPs, Club: 5FPs.
    >
    > Norway Prem: Club 3nonEU.
    > Norway 1st/2nd: no restrictions.
    >
    > Peru: ms: 3FPs, club: 6FPs.
    >
    > Portugal Super: ms: 4nonEU, 26 registered. Club: 6nonEU.
    > Portugal other: ms: 1nonEU, 30 registered. Club: 2nonEU.

    Zoot! You're king! This will be buttoned on top of my screen, take a look at
    it whenever I start a new game.

    THANKS!

    "Michael Murray" <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Figured I may aswell post this information I gathered as I was looking for
    > league to put my AGCM team in, includes info on how many foreigners,
    non-EU
    > and kids you can have in league games in each league in the game
    > NOTE: ms - match squad. FPs - Foreign Players.
    >
    > Bulgarian "A" PFG: ms: 4FPs, club: 7FPs, no foreign based loans.
    > Bulgarian "B" PFG: first 11 2 U21's, ms: 1 U18, 3FPs, Club: 7FPs, no
    > foreign baased loans.

    for first season read FP as non-bulgarian

    from 2nd season rules change:

    > Bulgarian "A" PFG: ms: 4FPs, club: 4FPs, no foreign based loans.
    > Bulgarian "B" PFG: first 11 2 U21's, ms: 1 U18, 3FPs, Club: 3FPs, no
    > foreign baased loans.

    from 2nd season - FP = non-EU, it's bugged though, you can sign in january
    as many fgn as you can afford(not many will come anyway)

    The Brazilian Man wrote:
    > Em Wed, 1 Dec 2004 17:19:36 +0000 (UTC), Daniele Di Marshettio
    > <danmaruk@NOSPAMbtopenworld.com> escreveu:
    >
    >> The Brazilian Man wrote:

    >>> just a tip, in Portugal Brazilians are not counted as FP. :-)
    >>>
    >>> good effort.
    >>
    >> Just curious, but why not?
    >
    > former colony
    >
    > just like some Africans being French or belgians.

    I thought it might have been but I wasn't sure.

    Doesn't France and Belgium, well especially Belgium, just have lax
    immigration laws?

    --
    ----------- Daniel -----------

    -------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

    Daniele Di Marshettio wrote:

    > The Brazilian Man wrote:
    > > just a tip, in Portugal Brazilians are not counted as FP. :-)
    >
    > Just curious, but why not?

    Former colony so the citizens there are deemed part of Portugal or some such guff.

    The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
    > Daniele Di Marshettio wrote:
    >
    >> The Brazilian Man wrote:
    >>> just a tip, in Portugal Brazilians are not counted as FP. :-)
    >>
    >> Just curious, but why not?
    >
    > Former colony so the citizens there are deemed part of Portugal or
    > some such guff.

    Aah, they are guilty.....

    --
    ----------- Daniel -----------

    -------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

    > The Brazilian Man wrote:
    >> Em Wed, 1 Dec 2004 17:19:36 +0000 (UTC), Daniele Di Marshettio
    >> <danmaruk@NOSPAMbtopenworld.com> escreveu:

    >>> Just curious, but why not?
    >>
    >> former colony
    >>
    >> just like some Africans being French or belgians.
    >
    > I thought it might have been but I wasn't sure.
    >
    > Doesn't France and Belgium, well especially Belgium, just have lax
    > immigration laws?

    For sportsmen/women... hell yeah. When Jospib Weber was an awesome
    striker...He received the Belgium nationality within three months- if I
    recall correctly. Many players in the Belgium side have *strange* names...
    Josip *joske* Weber, Branco Strupar... etc. etc.

    Hari Seldon wrote:

    > For sportsmen/women... hell yeah. When Jospib Weber was an awesome
    > striker...He received the Belgium nationality within three months- if I
    > recall correctly. Many players in the Belgium side have *strange* names...
    > Josip *joske* Weber, Branco Strupar... etc. etc.

    Josip and Branko are _very_ normal names. ;-)

    --
    Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

    np: Green Day - Dry Ice

Games Video Games