I have a MN-700 router and the wirelss MS notebook and
desktop adapters. I have a windows 2003 server setup and
I am using NAT to assign IP addresses. I am able to add
my workstation to the domain without any problems but I am
having problems with the laptop. I can access the
internet from all 3 computers but I can not see the server
or workstation from my laptop. I cannot ping the laptop
from either the server or the workstation. I keep getting
DNS errors "dns server not found" when I try to add the
laptop to the domain. I have disabled the firewall, added
an entry to DNS for the laptop, added entries for all
computers to each others host file and I can ping the
router from all 3 with no problem. Any ideas of what to
try next.

martin

Hey there,

I have the same exact setup at home, Mn-700 with MS
server 2003 hosting Active Directory. First of all, I
assume you are using the mn-700's NAT not Windows RRAS?
Your laptop wireless might be not functioning properly,
are you pinging the laptop by DNS name or IP address.
Test the physical layer first, meaning ping only by IP
address to verify connectivity. Give me more details,
I'll help you out, I had some difficulties with my setup
but was able to resolve all my issues. Thanks