Archived from groups: rec.games.trivia (More info?)

Does anyone know of resources to find places and/or teams for playing
trivia?

I live in Connecticut and I've heard there are teams and places where
there are tivia competitions, but I have so far been unable locate
them.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

latichever@yahoo.com (mxlptlx) wrote in message news:<b226b480.0406210632.26b708c5@posting.google.com>...
> Does anyone know of resources to find places and/or teams for playing
> trivia?
>
> I live in Connecticut and I've heard there are teams and places where
> there are tivia competitions, but I have so far been unable locate
> them.
>
> Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Since you live in Connecticut, this may be close enough to be of
interest of you....

http://wso.williams.edu/orgs/trivia/

Ignore the outdated announcement at the top - the next contest will be
wintertime. My team will be running it, since we had the "honor" of
winning the May contest.

-Steven-

TRENDING THREADS