Dell Dimension XPS D333 - How to open?

I'd given this PC to my brother when I bought a new one and have since
gotten it back when he upgraded. I want to use it as a 2nd PC and bought
a lan card to put in it.

However, I've forgotten how to open the bloomin' box and all my attempts
have failed. Anyone have one of these boxes that can give me a hint or
tip? I feel like an idiot.

Thanks for any serious attempts to help! :-)
3 answers Last reply
More about dell dimension d333 open

    "kevdav" <kadavidson@nospam.cox.net> wrote:

    >I'd given this PC to my brother when I bought a new one and have since
    >gotten it back when he upgraded. I want to use it as a 2nd PC and bought
    >a lan card to put in it.
    >
    >However, I've forgotten how to open the bloomin' box and all my attempts
    >have failed. Anyone have one of these boxes that can give me a hint or
    >tip? I feel like an idiot.
    >
    >Thanks for any serious attempts to help! :-)

    Go to the Dell website. Specify "technical support" in the
    search location, and "dimension XPS D333" as the search string,
    and do the search.

    The result, at
    http://search.dell.com/results.aspx?cat=sup&s=gen&c=us&l=en&cs=&k=dimension+xps+D333,
    will be a link from which you can download a PDF file with the
    system documentation. I am sure that will tell you how to open
    the bloomin' box.
    --
    OJ III

    Thank you so much. Took a little banging to loosin' up the back panel, but
    it finally came off. Thanks again.

    "kevdav" <kadavidson@nospam.cox.net> wrote:

    >Thank you so much. Took a little banging to loosin' up the back panel, but
    >it finally came off. Thanks again.

    Glad it helped.
    --
    OJ III