Which laptop is best???

So I have about $400 to spend and want opinions on the best laptop for my needs. I like to game, watch movies, use CAD, and surf the net.
4 answers Last reply
More about which laptop best
  1. Hi :)

You need to look at the system REQUIREMENTS for your design program...

As an example....if its AUTOCAD you had better add another $1000 to your budget as $450 lappies will come nowhere near Autocads requirements...

All the best Brett :)
  2. Brett928S2 said:
    Hi :)

You need to look at the system REQUIREMENTS for your design program...

As an example....if its AUTOCAD you had better add another $1000 to your budget as $450 lappies will come nowhere near Autocads requirements...

My last laptop, which was a Dell Latitude D410 netbook, was very inexpensive, but ran AUTOCAD perfectly fine. Besides CAD, can you give me other laptops that meet my previous specifications?
  3. shane730 said:
    My last laptop, which was a Dell Latitude D410 netbook, was very inexpensive, but ran AUTOCAD perfectly fine. Besides CAD, can you give me other laptops that meet my previous specifications?

Hi :)

No it didnt..not with an 1800 cpu and 1 gb of ram...

As I said....go LOOK at Autocads MINIMUM system requirements...then look at RECOMMENDED...

4. OK, are you able to recommend any others based on my other specs, not including CAD?
Ask a new question

Read More

Laptops Games