Error Message

Ralph

After Reinstall MS Office I can no longer access two programs that worked
fine "Playbook Power" and "FloorPlan Plus 3d"
I get this message when I try to start up the programs

c:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt the system file is not suitable for running
ms-dos and microsoft windows applications

Any Help

Thanks

RESOLUTION
To resolve this issue: 1. Insert the CD into the CD drive or DVD drive.
2. Click Start, and then click Run.
3. In the Open box, type cmd, and then click OK.
4. At the command prompt, type the following commands, pressing ENTER after
each command:

expand CD-ROM Drive Letter:\i386\config.nt_ c:\windows\system32\config.nt
expand CD-ROM Drive Letter:\i386\autoexec.nt_ c:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt
expand CD-ROM Drive Letter:\i386\command.co_ c:\windows\system32\command.com
exit

"Ralph" wrote:

> After Reinstall MS Office I can no longer access two programs that worked
> fine "Playbook Power" and "FloorPlan Plus 3d"
> I get this message when I try to start up the programs
>
> c:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt the system file is not suitable for running
> ms-dos and microsoft windows applications
>
> Any Help
>
> Thanks

TRENDING THREADS