Help!!! notepad and many others are gone suppossed Win32 v..

Heeeelp!!! my notepad is gone along with the assistant for scaners and cams
and some others, it also involves yahoo messenger icm32.dll and all the
others .dll's from the programs l mention it, l thought it was a virus but
Norton cant find any, and l really use a lot the notepad, please help!!!
1 answer Last reply
More about help notepad suppossed win32

    You may want to check for spyware, trojans and adware. You can use
    these free utilities. Also, look in
    C:\Windows Folder and scroll down to NOTEPAD.Exe rt click on it
    and select Send To Desktop as Shortcut.

    http://www.kephyr.com/spywarescanner/index.html?source=appvisit

    http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

    http://www.webroot.com/

    "latinsimpleguy" <latinsimpleguy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Heeeelp!!! my notepad is gone along with the assistant for scaners and
    > cams
    > and some others, it also involves yahoo messenger icm32.dll and all the
    > others .dll's from the programs l mention it, l thought it was a virus but
    > Norton cant find any, and l really use a lot the notepad, please help!!!

Notepad DLL Windows XP