When will the patch come out?

Any information about the release date for the first patch for FM except
that when it's ready? I'll get my game in couple days, I'm just
wondering how long I have to wait for the patch so I can start my career
with the patched game.

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Pasi Koskinen" <a@a.com> wrote in message
> Any information about the release date for the first patch for FM except
> that when it's ready? I'll get my game in couple days, I'm just wondering
> how long I have to wait for the patch so I can start my career with the
> patched game.

3-4 weeks? ;)

Dan

Pasi Koskinen wrote:
> Any information about the release date for the first patch for FM
> except that when it's ready? I'll get my game in couple days, I'm just
> wondering how long I have to wait for the patch so I can start my
> career with the patched game.

They hope for before Xmas.

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 22:05:03 +0200, Pasi Koskinen <a@a.com> wrote:

>Any information about the release date for the first patch for FM except
>that when it's ready? I'll get my game in couple days, I'm just
>wondering how long I have to wait for the patch so I can start my career
>with the patched game.

I don't know, so to avoid answering "when it will be ready" I'll say
"it will be out when it will be out" :)

-Nick

"Pasi Koskinen" <a@a.com> wrote in message
> Any information about the release date for the first patch for FM except
> that when it's ready? I'll get my game in couple days, I'm just
> wondering how long I have to wait for the patch so I can start my career
> with the patched game.

I wish they would get their arse in gear and get it out.

John E wrote:
> "Pasi Koskinen" <a@a.com> wrote in message
>> Any information about the release date for the first patch for FM
>> except that when it's ready? I'll get my game in couple days, I'm
>> just wondering how long I have to wait for the patch so I can start
>> my career with the patched game.
>
> I wish they would get their arse in gear and get it out.

Personally I'd rather they wait and only release one major one - if they
release several then we end up starting game after game.