2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
15 - 17 inch
3. What screen resolution do you want?
minimum 1600x900 or whatever the pixels are like
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
gaming laptop for when i go to university
5. How much battery life do you need?
don't really care since i will have it plugged in (most have 2-3 hrs anyways)
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
skyrim - H, witcher 2 - H, dota 2 - h, gw2 - H, maybe some other games as well
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
surfing the web, school work
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
newegg.ca but open to any suggestions to some good sites
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
until it breaks
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
not really important to me
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I hope this can help people find their ideal notebook.
Additionally... you should also consider what support options are available in your area. If say you buy something abroad, will you be able to have it fixed near where you live? Does the warranty apply? How quickly do local accredited technicians fix laptops?
here is the link to 2 laptops that i was considering