I am attempting to install the XP 64 beta (the latest download) onto a
Raid0 setup . The drive has been formated to 16 K stripe and 16K cluster
size.
The installtion goes ok until it attempts to boot into XP 64. There is a
very quick flash of the blue error screen but reboots imediately. I cannot
read what the error screen is showing.

Is there a problem with XP 64 on a Raid with thew stripe and cluster sizes I
have used ?
Thanks

Ron;
You should ask this in the 64 bit newsgroups:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/64bit/x64/trial/support.mspx
The Server newsgroup is correct.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

"RonK" <imhere@home.now> wrote in message
>I am attempting to install the XP 64 beta (the latest download) onto a
>Raid0 setup . The drive has been formated to 16 K stripe and 16K cluster
>size.
> The installtion goes ok until it attempts to boot into XP 64. There is a
> very quick flash of the blue error screen but reboots imediately. I cannot
> read what the error screen is showing.
>
> Is there a problem with XP 64 on a Raid with thew stripe and cluster sizes
> I have used ?
> Thanks

Thanks, I'll do that.