Volume Icon will not stay in taskbar

March 15, 2005 8:59:01 PM

I'm currently using Sound Blaster Value Live soundcard. Since upgrading to
Windows XP Pro, my volume icon will not stay in the taskbar even though the
box to display it is checked in my sound options. If I uncheck the box,
check it again, and click "apply, OK," it will appear there, but not after I
turn off or reboot my system.

Thanks,
--
Donald
Anonymous

Known issue. After I installed SP2 the problem disappeared. Don't know
why and don't care.

Doug
====

!