Royal League

Is the Scandinavian Royal League implemented in FM?

John E wrote:
> Is the Scandinavian Royal League implemented in FM?

Yes it is.. I'm in it with OB from the danish league.

"Mikael Schøler" <BLAmik_s@tdcBLAadsl.dk> wrote in message
> John E wrote:
>> Is the Scandinavian Royal League implemented in FM?
> Yes it is.. I'm in it with OB from the danish league.

What is the criteria for qualification for it?

"John E" <La-la-land@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
| "Mikael Schøler" <BLAmik_s@tdcBLAadsl.dk> wrote in message
| > John E wrote:
| >> Is the Scandinavian Royal League implemented in FM?
| > Yes it is.. I'm in it with OB from the danish league.
|
| What is the criteria for qualification for it?

End the season among the 4 best in every country.

Bam-Bam DK

"Bam-Bam DK" <@> wrote in message

> "John E" <La-la-land@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> | "Mikael Schøler" <BLAmik_s@tdcBLAadsl.dk> wrote in message
> | > Yes it is.. I'm in it with OB from the danish league.
> |
> | What is the criteria for qualification for it?
> |

> End the season among the 4 best in every country.

How does it work in the Swedish league - which starts in March and finishes
round about the time the Royal League starts? Do they go straight into the
RL or do they have to wait a year?

John E wrote:
> "Bam-Bam DK" <@> wrote in message
>
>>"John E" <La-la-land@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
>>| "Mikael Schøler" <BLAmik_s@tdcBLAadsl.dk> wrote in message
>>|
>>| What is the criteria for qualification for it?
>>|

>>End the season among the 4 best in every country.
>

> How does it work in the Swedish league - which starts in March and finishes
> round about the time the Royal League starts? Do they go straight into the
> RL or do they have to wait a year?

They go straight in.. This year they released the game-plan almost the
day after the swedish league ended..

Mikael Schøler wrote:
> John E wrote:
>
>> "Bam-Bam DK" <@> wrote in message
>>
>>> "John E" <La-la-land@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse

>>> End the season among the 4 best in every country.
>>

>> How does it work in the Swedish league - which starts in March and
>> finishes round about the time the Royal League starts? Do they go
>> straight into the RL or do they have to wait a year?
>>
> They go straight in.. This year they released the game-plan almost the
> day after the swedish league ended..

In norway it started 1,5 week after the last game of the season.
Rosenborg is thinking of NOT taking part next year. With 8 of their
regular players out due to tiredness they see no reason to take part in
somthing that ruins their team. They`re tired after a long season, and
playing Royal League alongside Champions League is NOT a good thing.
They had a game last night against Esbjerg in Denmark and against
Arsenal on tuesday, in London. No vacation for the players, and I see
their point. No matter what you do, you NEED a vacation now and then.

Mr. Pink wrote:
> Mikael Schøler wrote:
>
>> John E wrote:
>>
>>> "Bam-Bam DK" <@> wrote in message

>>> How does it work in the Swedish league - which starts in March and
>>> finishes round about the time the Royal League starts? Do they go
>>> straight into the RL or do they have to wait a year?
>>>
>> They go straight in.. This year they released the game-plan almost the
>> day after the swedish league ended..
>>

> In norway it started 1,5 week after the last game of the season.
> Rosenborg is thinking of NOT taking part next year. With 8 of their
> regular players out due to tiredness they see no reason to take part in
> somthing that ruins their team. They`re tired after a long season, and
> playing Royal League alongside Champions League is NOT a good thing.
> They had a game last night against Esbjerg in Denmark and against
> Arsenal on tuesday, in London. No vacation for the players, and I see
> their point. No matter what you do, you NEED a vacation now and then.
I think the only country getting the benefit of the Royal League, is
Denmark. They are on winterbreak now and the league first starts in
feb/march.. The RL is a great opportunity to keep players fit and maybe
make a few bucks..

Mikael Schøler wrote:

> Mr. Pink wrote:
>
>> Mikael Schøler wrote:

>>> They go straight in.. This year they released the game-plan almost
>>> the day after the swedish league ended..
>>>

>> In norway it started 1,5 week after the last game of the season.
>> Rosenborg is thinking of NOT taking part next year. With 8 of their
>> regular players out due to tiredness they see no reason to take part
>> in somthing that ruins their team. They`re tired after a long season,
>> and playing Royal League alongside Champions League is NOT a good
>> thing. They had a game last night against Esbjerg in Denmark and
>> against Arsenal on tuesday, in London. No vacation for the players,
>> and I see their point. No matter what you do, you NEED a vacation now
>> and then.
>
> I think the only country getting the benefit of the Royal League, is
> Denmark. They are on winterbreak now and the league first starts in
> feb/march.. The RL is a great opportunity to keep players fit and maybe
> make a few bucks..

Correct. Since none of the danish teams are in the champions league, the
four best teams get good matchpractise. I guess there will be a Royal
League next year, but I doubt there will be any more after that. They
lose money with few viewers, not much people coming to the games and
players NOT happy in being in the RL. Not exactly a success.

Mr. Pink wrote:

> Correct. Since none of the danish teams are in the champions league, the
> four best teams get good matchpractise. I guess there will be a Royal
> League next year, but I doubt there will be any more after that. They
> lose money with few viewers, not much people coming to the games and
> players NOT happy in being in the RL. Not exactly a success.

Heh, I told you guys a long time ago that regional leagues just don't
work...

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Green Day - Dry Ice

Miljenko wrote:

> Mr. Pink wrote:
>

>>Correct. Since none of the danish teams are in the champions league, the
>>four best teams get good matchpractise. I guess there will be a Royal
>>League next year, but I doubt there will be any more after that. They
>>lose money with few viewers, not much people coming to the games and
>>players NOT happy in being in the RL. Not exactly a success.
>

> Heh, I told you guys a long time ago that regional leagues just don't
> work...

I actually think it`s great fun, but Rosenborg is sad to watch. They
play in slow motion and looks "uninterrested". Vålerenga seems eager to
win the whole thing though, but Rosenborg is on their way down and
winning the league 13 times in a row now and being in the champions
league every year have made their players think they`re better than they
are. The GREAT players have either gotten older or gone to foreign
leagues. They have some VERY talented players and very good players on
the bench, but they either lack match practice or rely completely on the
older guys, wich doesn`t work any longer. Rosenborg is not what they
used to be and the other teams have gotten better. Good for the league
though.

TRENDING THREADS