Session3_initialization_failed

Hi

I'm setting up a new computer with Win XP Pro and it was booting up
happily until I tried to install the drivers supplied with the
motherboard. I now get the blue screen of death on startup with the
message SESSION3_INITIALIZATION_FAILED

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Busta

--
busta
busta's Profile: http://www.iamnotageek.com/member.php?userid=10849

Press F8 on restart, and choose the menu item "Last Known Good Configuration"

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509