Closed

AOL Trivia Game Multiplayer???

Archived from groups: rec.games.trivia (More info?)

Years ago, I used to play a live multiplayer trivia game on AOL but
now I can't find it/ Wa
Was it discontinued? Is there another trivia site where I can compete
live with people
playing nationwide?

Ed
4 answers Last reply
More about trivia game multiplayer
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.trivia (More info?)

    Ed
    try here
    http://triviaarena.com

    "Ed Smith" <ed@autoaccident.com> wrote in message
    > Years ago, I used to play a live multiplayer trivia game on AOL but
    > now I can't find it/ Wa
    > Was it discontinued? Is there another trivia site where I can compete
    > live with people
    > playing nationwide?
    >
    > Ed
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.trivia (More info?)

    The best AOL Trivia is in the automatic one in the chat room Pub Quiz.
    It's a UK room but lots of Americans go in too.

    aol://2719:3-4575-ThePubQuiz/

    If that doesn't come out as a link on this message, copy and paste it into
    your AOL Keyword box.
  3. I know exactly what you are talking about, I played it as a kid during the dial-up days. You received a certain number of points the more quickly you answered correctly. And it displayed leader boards and your rank. I was obsessed with it as a child, and I can't remember ranking very high...

Games AOL Multiplayer Video Games