How do i use a laptop and dual monitors

Hello,
I am trying to set up two 51 inch plasma tv's in a classroom setting that has a DVD player attached. I have managed to get both the tv's to show what is playing on the dvd with no problems. I also have to be able to run from a laptop programs and internet access and it show on both tv's and laptop. Is this possible? If so how?
6 answers Last reply
More about laptop dual monitors
  1. Only way is with a docking station that can host a video card with dual output if one would even fit. May not work. I have a Laptop with one ext. screen and the laptop screen. Can't say for sure with three screens if it can work.
  2. If your laptop supports dual monitors then you just need to buy a dongle that splits your laptop's connector into two connectors.
  3. Actually, it should show up already since you've got the dvd playing from the laptop right?
  4. Does your laptop have an HDMI port? If so, you just need to purchase a HDMI hub. The # of TV's you connect to it is only limited by the # of ports on the hub.
  5. Hi :)

What they are saying above is that a single lappy will NOT have the graphics power for 2 big screens...without external assistance...

All the best Brett :)
  6. Brett928S2 said:
    Hi :)

What they are saying above is that a single lappy will NOT have the graphics power for 2 big screens...without external assistance...

All the best Brett :)

Yeah, I did not take that into account, Brett; Good job.
Ask a new question

Read More

Laptops TV Dual Monitors