Oracle under investigation

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 08:37:08 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>Uefa is poised to launch an investigation into suspicious betting patterns
>surrounding a Uefa Cup match.
>
>http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/click/rss/0.91/public/-/sport2/hi/football/europe/4062519.stm

Most betting companies suspended bets concering the half time and
full time results of this game. The Greek betting company never issued
a half time/full time bet.
At first there was a rumour that the game was a setup, as Dinamo's
victory was paying 12 times your money. As the game evolved the rumour
changed that Panionos would win after losing in the first half. That
paid around 30 times your money.

-Nick

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 08:37:08 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
<eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>Uefa is poised to launch an investigation into suspicious betting patterns
>surrounding a Uefa Cup match.
>
>http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/click/rss/0.91/public/-/sport2/hi/football/europe/4062519.stm

You see quite a few dodgy games in the early stages of the Uefa Cup.
Can't remember any specific games offhand, although I think there was
one involving a Faroe Islands team. Think over £100k had been bet on
it, whereas most games at that stage were lucky to break 10k