MN-700 not enough range

My wireless base station, MN-700 does not have enough range to
adequately cover my whole house. Is there a booster product I could buy to
expand it's range?
2 answers Last reply
More about range

    No, there isn't. As you may already know, wireless networking can be
    limited by environmental objects, including certain types of walls,
    appliances (refrigerators, washer.dryers, microwaves) and definitely the
    location of the base station. Have you tried moving the base station
    higher, lower, away from walls and other electrical devices? Have you tried
    changing the channel, up or down?
    In memory of a true friend, Windows MVP Alex Nichol

    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
    Associate Expert

    "Kristina Elaine" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    My wireless base station, MN-700 does not have enough range to
    adequately cover my whole house. Is there a booster product I could buy to
    expand it's range?

    Not a booster but a MN500 running as an access point. It
    has to be connected to your lan with an using an ethernet
    cable.
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/expert
    /bowman_segnet.mspx

Routers Hardware Wireless Microsoft Networking