TNT2 and Directx 9?

kael

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2003
if someone comply with those requirements,, and has the good will to do me a favor

to go to --> MENU OF START --> TO EXECUTE --> "DXDIAG" (without clear quotation marks)

that fence to the eyelash SCREEN,

http://www.iespana.es/kdigitalbath/tnt2.jpg

As arrangement ACELERATION OF NOT AVAILABLE TEXTURE Riva TNT2 Model 64 32 MB AGP

All it Brought up to date

controllers of MotherBoard: VIA 4 in 1 Hyperion v4.49vp2 Official (last) controllers of video: NVIDIA Driver Detonators FX v45.23 WHQL (last) (not deberia to
be asi,, because eh seen the same card ,windows and directx in another pc and appears activated) -ITSELF THAT THE CARD IS OLD AND THAT I HAVE TO BRING UP TO
DATE BUT IS WHAT AHY BY THE MOMENT - HELPS PLEASE

TO DO IT BUT GRAFIC HERE A PHOTO

http://www.iespana.es/Supercochazos/DxDiag.JPG

SAME CARD, SAME WINDOWS, SAME DIRETCX THE MI AND THAT OF THE ARE "AGP"

ALONE THAT THAT OF THE it APPEARS IT "" ACELERACION OF TEXTURES ACTIVATED" (in windows 9x/me, says aceleration of textures AGP)

do not they know as much as and sought as fixing this problem!, they have said me, Brings up to date the controllers of the plate mother (bring up to date them) brings up to date those of video (bring up to date it) sight themselves that the card already this DESFASADA, but in another computer of caracteristicas similar al mio the QUAKE 3 and Swat 3 run WELL,while in my pc cannot be played, therefore I ASK AID

Nights_L

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2003
oh God..I had a hard time to understand what you are saying..but I guess I get it..finally
to make it simple, you want to activate your AGP Texture Acceleration, right?
It happened to me before, then what I did was, I uninstall the Video Driver and VIA 4 in 1 Driver, make sure that everything are uninstalled, then INSTALL the Via 4in1 driver first, and install Video Driver after.. this should work
oh yeah, and some little thing like.. make sure that in Bios, the Primary Graphic Adapter is set to AGP, you have to make sure that your AGP is INSTALLED before installing your Video driver, you can see it by checking the Device Manager.

hehe..my English is crap too, hopep you understand what I am saying

kael

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2003
i from spain.. my inglish suck ,,hehehehhehe
si hablas español me vor a reyr un monton jajajaj,,
firts install via drivers
next nvidia driver
--> dont work to me, tanks, but dont work in my pc

coolsquirtle

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2003
hmmm why did u update to DX9? i thought ur playing Quake 3..........

Proud Owner the Block Heater
120% nVidia Fanboy
PROUD OWNER OF THE GEFORCE FX 5900ULTRA <-- I wish this was me
I'd get a nVidia GeForce FX 5900Ultra... if THEY WOULD CHANGE THAT #()#@ HSF

jmecor

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2003
windows dont agp aceleration
DirectX features AGP Acceleration.
In the DXDIAG.

<font color=green>If your nose <b>RUNS</b>, and feet <b>SMELLS</b>.
Then you must be born <b>UP-SIDE DOWN</b>.</font color=green>