WAN Settings Internet password

I have forgotten the password I use for connecting to the
internet. If I reset my internet password will I loose
my connection. Should I just change the account used to
connect?
1 answer Last reply
More about settings internet password

    You would need to contact your Internet Service Provider for a password
    change. They normally have a method by which they change the password, tell
    you what it is and then you can change it to something you'll remember.
    In memory of a true friend, Windows MVP Alex Nichol

    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
    Associate Expert

    <atardy12@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    >I have forgotten the password I use for connecting to the
    > internet. If I reset my internet password will I loose
    > my connection. Should I just change the account used to
    > connect?

Routers Hardware WAN Connection Microsoft Internet Networking