WAN Settings Internet password

I have forgotten the password I use for connecting to the
internet. If I reset my internet password will I loose
my connection. Should I just change the account used to
connect?

You would need to contact your Internet Service Provider for a password
change. They normally have a method by which they change the password, tell
you what it is and then you can change it to something you'll remember.
In memory of a true friend, Windows MVP Alex Nichol

Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
Associate Expert