MN-520 can it be setup as an access point?

I am trying to setup my MN-520 wireless network card so
that it broadcasts a network signal. Is this possible?
This is the setup:
1.The card is in my laptop
2.my laptop is connected by an ethernet cable to an
ethernet hub
3.the hub is connected to a wired router

So the question is: Can I send the wired ethernet
connection to my MN-520 to broadcast a signal for others
to use?

If not what would be the most inexpensive way to
broadcast a signal?
2 answers Last reply
More about setup access point

    The MN-520 will only receive a wireless signal.
    You have to have a wireless router to broadcast a signal
    for other wireless devices to use. The MN-500 routers on
    eBay can be yours for less than $20. It will have to be
    connected to the hub with a ethernet cable.

    thanks 4 the info

Routers Wireless Network Ethernet Card Networking