Another Trivia Question

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004
Archived from groups: rec.games.trivia (More info?)

I am stumped on this one....

"2 of this type of car were sold in the U.S. the year it was introduced in
1949?"

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Ken wrote:

> I am stumped on this one....
>
> "2 of this type of car were sold in the U.S. the year it was
> introduced in 1949?"

Hint: it starts with a V

--
Dan Tilque

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004
Archived from groups: rec.games.trivia (More info?)

I would have to think Volkswagon, the Beetle. I am having troubles finding
factual proof of this though. Any links would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Ken wrote:

>>> "2 of this type of car were sold in the U.S. the year it was
>>> introduced in 1949?"

> I would have to think Volkswagon, the Beetle. I am having
> troubles finding factual proof of this though. Any links would
> be appreciated.

Here: http://www.angelfire.com/ab6/vwhistory/

# Another very important event in VW history occured in 1949.
# The first two Volkswagens were imported into the United
# States of America.

--
Dan Tilque