Deleting a Partion

March 16, 2005 2:05:02 PM

I was trying to create a completely fresh copy of Windows XP, with no data
needing to be saved. I nsreted my installation CD, turned the computer back
on, and went through the setup proccess.However, when I got to the point
where i need to delet the partion the current version was on, it would not
allow me. It stated that the patrion could not be deleted because there were
temporary setup files on it. I have successfully completed the reboot in the
past without this problem. Do you know what files I need to delete so that I
do not get that response? Thanks

More about : deleting partion

March 16, 2005 3:09:07 PM

Clean Installation XP