search for a file or folder Doesnt Work

I have a XP Home on my Toshiba Satellite Laptop...when I ever I try to
search some files on the machines. The Search Doesn't Show up the
Search window. I go to start>search>files or Folders click this
option...but nothing happens the Search Window doesn't show up. Any
help is appreciated. Thanks in advance

Hi,

Take a look here.
Troubleshooting Windows XP, Tweaks and Fixes for Windows XP

Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User
http://dts-l.org/

sayshoe wrote:
> I have a XP Home on my Toshiba Satellite Laptop...when I
> ever I try to search some files on the machines. The
> Search Doesn't Show up the Search window. I go to
> start>search>files or Folders click this option...but
> nothing happens the Search Window doesn't show up. Any
> help is appreciated. Thanks in advance

TRENDING THREADS