search for a file or folder Doesnt Work

I have a XP Home on my Toshiba Satellite Laptop...when I ever I try to
search some files on the machines. The Search Doesn't Show up the
Search window. I go to start>search>files or Folders click this
option...but nothing happens the Search Window doesn't show up. Any
help is appreciated. Thanks in advance
1 answer Last reply
More about search file folder doesnt work

    Hi,

    Take a look here.
    Troubleshooting Windows XP, Tweaks and Fixes for Windows XP

    Regards,
    Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User
    http://dts-l.org/

    sayshoe wrote:
    > I have a XP Home on my Toshiba Satellite Laptop...when I
    > ever I try to search some files on the machines. The
    > Search Doesn't Show up the Search window. I go to
    > start>search>files or Folders click this option...but
    > nothing happens the Search Window doesn't show up. Any
    > help is appreciated. Thanks in advance

Microsoft Windows XP