2 copies of windows xp pro

i have 2 copies of windows xp profession on my computer how do i get rid of
the bad one

Hi

Please see the following article by Michael Stevens:

http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/xpfaq.html#20

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"strictlyg" <strictlyg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i have 2 copies of windows xp profession on my computer how do i get rid of
> the bad one

When I try to go to the bad version of windows xp pro I get the following
message
Windows could not start because of a compiter disk hardware
configuration problem.
Could not read from the selected boot disk. Check boot path
and disk hardware.
Please check the Windows documentation about hardware disk
configuration and your hardware reference manuals for
additional information.