No internet access

Hello. Am admin for our computer that does not have quick switching of users
allowed. Running XP Pro. One daughter, for an unknown time, has not been
able to access the internet on her aol account if she is logged into her xp
user account.

If she goes onto her aol account from another xp user, she can access the
internet.

I created a new xp user account for her, went to aol, logged on as her aol
account and CANNOT even google or get to aol help.

Am beside myself as to what to do.

Thanks in advance. Please keep it simple for me.
2 answers Last reply
More about internet access

    Try control panel,internet connections,L.click on the icon,then in L.sub-menu
    select,repair this connection.Also,open internet options,connections tab,make
    sure the connection listed is correct,otherwise,click on add,follow the
    wizard.

    "Andrew E." wrote:

    > Try control panel,internet connections,L.click on the icon,then in L.sub-menu
    > select,repair this connection.Also,open internet options,connections tab,make
    > sure the connection listed is correct,otherwise,click on add,follow the
    > wizard.

    Thanks for trying Andew. When in the internet options section of control
    panel, I do not get a repair this connection option. The connection to AOL
    is listed in internet options. Any other ideas? Thanks.

    jtt

Internet Access AOL Windows XP