Windows theme changing

March 16, 2005 4:33:03 PM

I am creating an image for my test enviroment and I have made all the changes
appearence wise like background toolbar colors and the theme. When another
user logs in the appearence goes back to default. now we can set it using
group policy, but these changes need to stay for a test group which will not
be set by our group policy...any suggestions

More about : windows theme changing

March 16, 2005 5:19:03 PM

you can try replacing this file for each user with the one you have allready
created (C:\Documents and Settings\user name\Application
Data\Microsoft\Windows\Themes\custom.theme)
***KEEP IN MIND I HAVE NOT TESTED THIS, BUT MAYBE THIS WILL HELP YOU GET
STARTED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION***

hope this helps and GOOD LUCK!

!