Windows theme changing

I am creating an image for my test enviroment and I have made all the changes
appearence wise like background toolbar colors and the theme. When another
user logs in the appearence goes back to default. now we can set it using
group policy, but these changes need to stay for a test group which will not
be set by our group policy...any suggestions
1 answer Last reply
More about windows theme changing

    you can try replacing this file for each user with the one you have allready
    created (C:\Documents and Settings\user name\Application
    Data\Microsoft\Windows\Themes\custom.theme)
    ***KEEP IN MIND I HAVE NOT TESTED THIS, BUT MAYBE THIS WILL HELP YOU GET
    STARTED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION***

    hope this helps and GOOD LUCK!

    "esdjco" wrote:

    > I am creating an image for my test enviroment and I have made all the changes
    > appearence wise like background toolbar colors and the theme. When another
    > user logs in the appearence goes back to default. now we can set it using
    > group policy, but these changes need to stay for a test group which will not
    > be set by our group policy...any suggestions

Policy Microsoft Windows XP