Articles & News
Graphics & Displays
Tom's IT Pro
Login | Sign Up
The authority on tech
Laptop Tech Support
Mar 16, 2012, 5:55 AM
1. What is your budget? 8700
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? Dosent Matter
3. What screen resolution do you want? Dont Matter
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Portable
5. How much battery life do you need? 4 Hours is okay will have it plug it to the wall in the house and use it on school some times.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? League of legends Only.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? Web Browsing, Watching Videos in Youtube and Netflix.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) 150gbs Its Okey.
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. Read Additional Information
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? 2 Years Only.
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? Woot? just give me usb please.
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. Not Dell, Not Hp, Awfull Service in Mexico.
13. What country do you live in? Mexico
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
Okay so I went to the website im buying my laptop from, and already narrowed all the Laptops That are in my Budget Gonna post The Links.
Just Want to pick the better brand With better Performance between this 6 Laptops.
Mar 26, 2012
Mar 16, 2012
Mar 16, 2012, 3:07 PM
From the bunch you listed the Sony Core EG2 and Lenovo G470 are, overall, on top.
That G470 and it's Core I3 2350 is actually a 2.3Ghz CPU - not 2.1Ghz like the listing says.
Let me take a look around and see if you missed anything worth looking at.
Mar 16, 2012, 3:20 PM
I didn't see anything better in the same price range that you'd left out.
I'd rank the top 3 options in order:
LENOVO IDEAPAD G470GM
SONY VAIO EG2
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Get the answer
Mar 26, 2012, 1:59 AM
Best answer selected by chulex67.
Ask a new question
Need help choosing laptop/brand
Need help choosing a laptop
D3 Laptop Under $650
Gaming Laptop under $800
Help to find the ideal notebook
Desktop Replacement Notebook / Pro-Star Reviews?
Looking for a new ultra portable laptop/notebook
Samsung, Sony or Dell laptop
Sub-$850 business laptop
Looking for a notebook
Laptop Choice Help!
Best laptops under 800
Help choose a laptop
Vaio x Asus x Acer. Which one should I choose??!!
Laptop for my Dad
WTB: $600 -$800 Skyrim (and online) notebook/laptop.
Need a Notebook. Argentina.
Subscribe to our newsletter
icon arrow stem circle
About Tom's Hardware
Licensing and Reprints
Other Shopsavvy sites
© 2017 Purch All Rights Reserved.