Sleep resume problem

Tags:
  • BIOS
  • Windows XP
March 17, 2005 1:50:32 AM

well

Its set a s3/str but still not working the only other option is s1 -
any more ideas before i chuck it out the window in temper?

--
Bondgirl2003

More about : sleep resume problem

Anonymous
March 17, 2005 10:58:44 AM

You can run a setup of XP that disables ACPI (standby features) completely.

Run setup again, and press F-7 at the 'Press F-6 for RAID' prompt. This will disable ACPI and enable APM
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q216/2...

--

!