XP Home Terminal server

Hi,

how can I permanently (without sending imvitation) let the terminal server
available on my windows XP Home.

tx
3 answers Last reply
More about home terminal server

    You would need Pro Edition for that.

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "lxe13" <lxe13@ixe13nospam.org> wrote in message news:%23c8ow%23pKFHA.1280@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
    > Hi,
    >
    > how can I permanently (without sending imvitation) let the terminal server
    > available on my windows XP Home.
    >
    > tx

    are you sure there is no way to enable it on home edition ???

    http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/chatNotes.htm
    > .
    > "lxe13" <lxe13@ixe13nospam.org> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > how can I permanently (without sending imvitation) let the terminal
    server
    > > available on my windows XP Home.
    > >
    > > tx

    I have seen scripts that wait for the email invited "Remote Assistance" person to log on, and OK all the dialogs with a 'sendkeys'
    function (or AuotIt utility)

    --

    "ms" <nospam@nospammm.com> wrote in message news:uDz%23ZUxKFHA.2284@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
    > are you sure there is no way to enable it on home edition ???
    >

    > "Mark L. Ferguson" <marfer_mvpREMOVE@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de
    >> You would need Pro Edition for that.
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
    >> FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    >> marfers notes for windows xp
    > http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/chatNotes.htm
    >> .
    >> "lxe13" <lxe13@ixe13nospam.org> wrote in message
    >> > Hi,
    >> >
    >> > how can I permanently (without sending imvitation) let the terminal
    > server
    >> > available on my windows XP Home.
    >> >
    >> > tx

Terminal Support Microsoft Terminal Server Windows XP