please help me identify a movie

Archived from groups: rec.games.trivia (More info?)

There is a scene that keeps going through my head, and I can't place
the actors or the film - any help would be appreciated -

Description of scene:

There's a guy working in a stereo store. This younger looking guy
comes in and the salesman starts asking him what he wants. The
salesman gets this guy all revved up and dying to buy the biggest,
baddest setup in the store. Then this guy's young pregnant wife shows
up. The salesman, seeing and knowing that this guy is probably living
in a trailer and doesn't have two nickels to rub together, gets a wave
of morality and then goes about persuading the guy on a system that's
much smaller and one he can afford.

Thanks in advance -

-B
1 answer Last reply
More about please identify movie
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.trivia (More info?)

    Bill wrote:
    > There is a scene that keeps going through my head, and I can't place
    > the actors or the film - any help would be appreciated -
    >
    > Description of scene:
    >
    > There's a guy working in a stereo store. This younger looking guy
    > comes in and the salesman starts asking him what he wants. The
    > salesman gets this guy all revved up and dying to buy the biggest,
    > baddest setup in the store. Then this guy's young pregnant wife
    shows
    > up. The salesman, seeing and knowing that this guy is probably
    living
    > in a trailer and doesn't have two nickels to rub together, gets a
    wave
    > of morality and then goes about persuading the guy on a system that's
    > much smaller and one he can afford.
    >
    > Thanks in advance -
    >
    > -B

    The salesman is Judge Reinhold, in "Ruthless People".

Movies Games Video Games