VALVE is PUNK-BUSTER and NVIDIS is PUNKS

DDRSDRAM

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2003
<b><font color=red>VALVE dont dont use NVIDIA <font color=blue>v50 beta drivers</font color=blue> as they knowo <font color=blue>nvidia is cheated hard on it</font color=blue> what else can NVIDIots do if they have problems on hardware level with theys so called DX 9.0 card.

FFS NVIDIA IS FAGGETS!!!</b></font color=red>

ufo_warviper

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2001
I would completelyagree that Nvidia is [-peep-] right now for the lack initiative and imagination curretly portrayed in their hardware development department. However, the people at Valve are not faggots. They are the ones who brought the truth to the world that Nvidia's current hardware SUCKS! THey did it tactfully even though they were blunt with their demonstrations. Right now Gabe Newell @ Valve should be regarded a "HERO" and not a "FAGGET" or "PUNK-BUSTER".

Also, after rereading your post, I may be mistaking on the intent of your message, but is hard to tell. In time your English will improve. Where were you from DDRSDRAM? Iraq?

My OS features preemptive multitasking, a fully interactive command line, & support for 640K of RAM!<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by UFO_WARVIPER on 09/12/03 12:16 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

DDRSDRAM

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2003
1. I newer called Valve - Faggets.
2. If u dont know wha is punk-buster then u are punk.
3. I am not from iraq you are!

<b><font color=blue>Nvidia is CHEATing GAGgs</font color=blue><font color=red>I buy ATI Radeon 9900 as onlt as its out!</font color=red><b>

Well I'm Rubber and you're Glue, and whatever you say, just confuses the Heck out of me!

PUNK'd! :tongue:

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! <A HREF="http://www.redgreen.com" target="_new"><font color=green>RED</font color=green> <font color=red>GREEN</font color=red></A> GA to SK :evil:

ufo_warviper

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2001
Know I'm from the U.S. There was someone posting on the boards who claimed to be from Iraq and I thought that was you. Guess I was mistaken. One more thing, I'm not offended or anything, but after all that time I spent trying to help you with your Asus motherboard, you attempt insulting me. Where's is gratitude in the world these days?

My OS features preemptive multitasking, a fully interactive command line, & support for 640K of RAM!

shadus

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2003
I would rather own a mx than read drivel of this 'exceptional' quality. Learn to type, cut the caps, proof your work at least marginally, and don't use deragatory slang towards minority groups.

Shadus

DDRSDRAM

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2003
i dont try to insult you i think you talking i am from iraq as i dont know english well or smth...

<b><font color=blue>Nvidia is CHEATing GAGgs</font color=blue><font color=red>I buy ATI Radeon 9900 as onlt as its out!</font color=red><b>

ufo_warviper

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2001
What country are from then DDRSDRAM? Also, what languages do you speak?

My OS features preemptive multitasking, a fully interactive command line, & support for 640K of RAM!