deleting files/folders from 1 user account

March 17, 2005 1:57:04 AM

i want to delete some files and folders from one account and i want them to
still be on my other account how do i do this???
Anonymous
March 17, 2005 9:55:56 AM

Hi Rob,

Make sure you place the files in the user profile that you want to have
them. Shared files should be under:

C:\Documents and Settings\AllUsers

Private files should be under:

C:\Documents and Settings\<user_name>