deleting files/folders from 1 user account

i want to delete some files and folders from one account and i want them to
still be on my other account how do i do this???
1 answer Last reply
More about deleting files folders user account

    Hi Rob,

    Make sure you place the files in the user profile that you want to have
    them. Shared files should be under:

    C:\Documents and Settings\AllUsers

    Private files should be under:

    C:\Documents and Settings\<user_name>

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "rob" <rob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i want to delete some files and folders from one account and i want them to
    > still be on my other account how do i do this???

Support Microsoft Windows XP