Korean Edition_Language settings

Hi Friends,

I have a got a Desktop PC with Korean Windows XP Home Edition and i want to
change the language and regional settings to English (US), if yes How to do?

It displays in korean language and i find it dificult to select english out
of it, do any one know how to do?

or

Should i install a new English version XP ????
----

Thanks,
Mahesh.
1 answer Last reply
More about korean edition_language settings

    You'll need to purchase a new English version and do a clean install.
    Clean Installation XP
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/cleanxp.htm

    "Mahie" wrote:

    > Hi Friends,
    >
    > I have a got a Desktop PC with Korean Windows XP Home Edition and i want to
    > change the language and regional settings to English (US), if yes How to do?
    >
    > It displays in korean language and i find it dificult to select english out
    > of it, do any one know how to do?
    >
    > or
    >
    > Should i install a new English version XP ????
    > ----
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Mahesh.

Windows XP