Korean Edition_Language settings

Tags:
  • Windows XP
March 17, 2005 3:41:02 AM

Hi Friends,

I have a got a Desktop PC with Korean Windows XP Home Edition and i want to
change the language and regional settings to English (US), if yes How to do?

It displays in korean language and i find it dificult to select english out
of it, do any one know how to do?

or

Should i install a new English version XP ????
----

Thanks,
Mahesh.

More about : korean edition language settings

March 17, 2005 10:55:02 AM

You'll need to purchase a new English version and do a clean install.
Clean Installation XP
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/cleanxp.htm

!