online trivia, and 100gmail invites for you

Archived from groups: rec.games.trivia (More info?)

Hello, where can I play online trivias?, I used to play on MSN, "The
Round Table Quiz Room", but it doesnt exist anymore. I have 100 gmail
invites, I dont know what to do with them.

Archived from groups: rec.games.trivia (More info?)

jographica@gmail.com (Jo Celestial) lovingly inscribed in

www.quizzing.co.uk has a continuous quiz