Window won't open

March 17, 2005 6:49:02 AM

I am having a problem opening any window containing anything to do with
anti-virus. This means I cannot open the help files, system retore or my
anti-virus software. It won't even let me open pages on the internet
containing anything to do with online virus check! I have no problem however
opening my home pages or anything that doesn't have anything to do with
maintenance. I've even tried starting in safe mode and the same thing
happens! Oh, and I cannot open the c prompt either. Any ideas anyone?
Many thanks in advance

More about : window open

Anonymous
March 17, 2005 11:14:24 AM

Some anti-virus software will allow the creation of (or comes with) a boot CD or floppy for antivirus startup.

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"Roni" <Roni@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25FCB50F-4947-4210-9DF0-719126F44393@microsoft.com...
>I am having a problem opening any window containing anything to do with
> anti-virus. This means I cannot open the help files, system retore or my
> anti-virus software. It won't even let me open pages on the internet
> containing anything to do with online virus check! I have no problem however
> opening my home pages or anything that doesn't have anything to do with
> maintenance. I've even tried starting in safe mode and the same thing
> happens! Oh, and I cannot open the c prompt either. Any ideas anyone?
> Many thanks in advance
Anonymous
April 17, 2005 9:11:08 AM

!