Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

(FM2005): AGCM FC

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
December 5, 2004 8:18:46 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Finally started my AGCM game on Firday, progress upto October2004:
(Running the top league of Spain, Italy and Germany on small database,
aswell as England)

The start of the 2004/5 season sees the new Manchester team AGCM FC gain
promotion to the English Conference, expectations are high at the new club
with promotion expected straight away, even on the first day rival clubs are
trying to dent our title ambitions, with 30 odd kids in the squad all the
experience of the backroom staff will be important, Sir Bobby Robson was
quickly appointed as Director of Football with Walter Smith and Marcello
Lippi being brought in as Assisants to the new rookie manager. Early seasons
will see us sharing a ground with Altricnham until we (hopefuly) move into a
brand new 40,000 staduim in 2008 to coincide with our promotion to the
Premier League. Before anyone starts moaning players will only be brought
into cover weak positions and will always be a last resort, so Luke Steele
from Man Utd was brought in on loan for a season to provide a third goalie.
Club Info:
http://img4.exs.cx/img4/9809/c5sinfo.jpg

Even on the first day disagreements between the Assisants and the manager
over the best XI nearly resulted in a walk out:

Marcello Lippi's First and Second XI:
http://img12.exs.cx/img12/4852/a0w1lippifirstxi.jpg
http://img12.exs.cx/img12/1777/i3h2lippisecondxi.jpg

Walter Smith's First and Second XI:
http://img12.exs.cx/img12/6965/c8g3walterfirstxi.jpg
http://img12.exs.cx/img12/5449/d7u4waltersecondxi.jpg

It didn't take long for the first bid to come in:
http://img12.exs.cx/img12/2073/i2f1firstbid.jpg

Quickly followed by Man City trying to steal half of us:
http://img12.exs.cx/img12/1050/f6m2mancitysteal.jpg

First ever goal scored by AGCM was by:
http://img12.exs.cx/img12/4650/g6h1firstgoal.jpg

First competive goal:
http://img12.exs.cx/img12/2540/g0q0firstgoal.jpg

Mikael Scholer quickly falls of Walter Smith:
http://img12.exs.cx/img12/2236/k6rscholer.jpg

International Stats:

Under21's
Players called Up:
http://img12.exs.cx/img12/5889/f3e1u21.jpg
http://img12.exs.cx/img12/5058/h6p1scotu21.jpg

First U21 goal by AGCM Tom Parry-Jones, quickly followed up by goals from
Nilsen and Nick at the same time:
http://img12.exs.cx/img12/1110/u0y1u21goals.jpg

U21 Caps as of 1st October 2004:
http://img12.exs.cx/img12/8972/l4vu21caps.jpg

The first full cap again goes to Stephen Weir:
http://img12.exs.cx/img12/7052/p1o1firstfullcap.jpg

Player awards:
Goal of the Month August:
http://img12.exs.cx/img12/8981/f1f1gotmaug.jpg
Young Player of the month August:
http://img12.exs.cx/img12/3268/q2d1ypotm.jpg
Player of the month September:
http://img12.exs.cx/img12/6571/v1d1potmspet.jpg

Early season most popular player was Steve Perrin with Ivan Minkov, Erik
Nilsen, PivotalG, Marc Robbins, Mikael Scholer, and Stephen Weir all
thinking he's a good player.
Though at the moment Tony Briggs is the popular player with me(player),
Shatrov, Finlayson, Mills, Nick, Arthur, Scholer, Robbins, Lars, Minkov,
Steele, Lion, Flynn, Weir and Mackellar all thinking he has a good future at
the club.

League Table:
http://img4.exs.cx/img4/9707/y3wleaguetable.jpg

Only belish so far is a 2-2 draw against Exeter, blamed on Shatrov's red
card: http://img4.exs.cx/img4/7025/s4udraw.jpg for 2 yellow cards after
complaining to the ref about Nilsen being offside.

Squad screens (no complaining :-) just trying to get you match
fit/experience):
http://img4.exs.cx/img4/7803/b4ufirstsquad.jpg
http://img4.exs.cx/img4/5078/f2zreservesquad.jpg

Currently favoured squad (barring injures) not concrete yet though:

GK: Mills /Heslop
DR: Hamish / Lars
DL: Me / Marsh
DC: Fenris / Keen
DC: Briggs / Advocaat
RM: Arthur / Finlaysson
LM: Scholer / Nick / Janetzki (both Nick and Scholer have been out for a
month)
CM: Miljenko / Scythe
AM: Parry-Jones / Edu / Perrin
SC: Nilsen / Pivotal
SC: Minkov / Robbins

Most places are still open, at the moment me, Scholer (if not injured),
Briggs, Nilsen, Perry-Jones and Arthur are straight onto the team sheet if
fit.

I'll post player screens later on.


--
Michael Murray

More about : fm2005 agcm

Anonymous
December 5, 2004 10:01:55 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 17:18:46 -0000, "Michael Murray"
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> tried to confuse everyone with
this message:


>
>Only belish so far is a 2-2 draw against Exeter, blamed on Shatrov's red
>card: http://img4.exs.cx/img4/7025/s4udraw.jpg for 2 yellow cards after
>complaining to the ref about Nilsen being offside.

Hey, I was sent off in extra time and now all the blame is on me. The
manager treats me unfairly! I REQUEST TRANSFER!!! And that ref deserved
to be called wanker!

--
|a\o/r|,-------------.,---------- Timofei Shatrov aka Grue ------------.
| m"a ||FC AMKAR PERM|| mail: grue at mail.ru http://grue3.tripod.com |
| k || PWNZ J00 || KoL:Grue3 NationStates:Holypunkeye |
`-----'`-------------'`-------------------------------------------[4*72]
December 5, 2004 10:12:52 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 17:18:46 -0000, "Michael Murray"
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Marcello Lippi's First and Second XI:
>http://img12.exs.cx/img12/4852/a0w1lippifirstxi.jpg
>http://img12.exs.cx/img12/1777/i3h2lippisecondxi.jpg
>
>Walter Smith's First and Second XI:
>http://img12.exs.cx/img12/6965/c8g3walterfirstxi.jpg
>http://img12.exs.cx/img12/5449/d7u4waltersecondxi.jpg

Okay, so i'm not any of the coaches favs :/ 
I'll show them! :D 

>It didn't take long for the first bid to come in:
>http://img12.exs.cx/img12/2073/i2f1firstbid.jpg

Ironicly... on me.. :p 

>First ever goal scored by AGCM was by:
>http://img12.exs.cx/img12/4650/g6h1firstgoal.jpg

Damn u Edu.. :p 
We'll be fighting for those goals yeah.. ;) 

>Under21's
>Players called Up:
>http://img12.exs.cx/img12/5889/f3e1u21.jpg
>First U21 goal by AGCM Tom Parry-Jones, quickly followed up by goals from
>Nilsen and Nick at the same time:
>http://img12.exs.cx/img12/1110/u0y1u21goals.jpg

Hey, i'm picked and scored as a thanks. :) 
ahh, 21 again..

>
>U21 Caps as of 1st October 2004:
>http://img12.exs.cx/img12/8972/l4vu21caps.jpg
>
>The first full cap again goes to Stephen Weir:
>http://img12.exs.cx/img12/7052/p1o1firstfullcap.jpg
>
>Early season most popular player was Steve Perrin with Ivan Minkov, Erik
>Nilsen, PivotalG, Marc Robbins, Mikael Scholer, and Stephen Weir all
>thinking he's a good player.
>Though at the moment Tony Briggs is the popular player with me(player),
>Shatrov, Finlayson, Mills, Nick, Arthur, Scholer, Robbins, Lars, Minkov,
>Steele, Lion, Flynn, Weir and Mackellar all thinking he has a good future at
>the club.
>
>League Table:
>http://img4.exs.cx/img4/9707/y3wleaguetable.jpg
>
>Only belish so far is a 2-2 draw against Exeter, blamed on Shatrov's red
>card: http://img4.exs.cx/img4/7025/s4udraw.jpg for 2 yellow cards after
>complaining to the ref about Nilsen being offside.
>
>Squad screens (no complaining :-) just trying to get you match
>fit/experience):
>http://img4.exs.cx/img4/7803/b4ufirstsquad.jpg
>http://img4.exs.cx/img4/5078/f2zreservesquad.jpg

Hey, thanks alot Shatrov. Atleast someone agrees i wasnt offside ;) 
6 apps 6 goals. Good start :) 

>Currently favoured squad (barring injures) not concrete yet though:
>
>GK: Mills /Heslop
>DR: Hamish / Lars
>DL: Me / Marsh
>DC: Fenris / Keen
>DC: Briggs / Advocaat
>RM: Arthur / Finlaysson
>LM: Scholer / Nick / Janetzki (both Nick and Scholer have been out for a
>month)
>CM: Miljenko / Scythe
>AM: Parry-Jones / Edu / Perrin
>SC: Nilsen / Pivotal
>SC: Minkov / Robbins
>
>Most places are still open, at the moment me, Scholer (if not injured),
>Briggs, Nilsen, Perry-Jones and Arthur are straight onto the team sheet if
>fit.
>
>I'll post player screens later on.

Keep it up :) 

Eirik Nilsen
Related resources
Anonymous
December 5, 2004 10:19:32 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

"Michael Murray" wrote in message
> Early season most popular player was Steve Perrin with Ivan Minkov,
Erik
> Nilsen, PivotalG, Marc Robbins, Mikael Scholer, and Stephen Weir all
> thinking he's a good player.

BUG!

--
Steve
Anonymous
December 5, 2004 10:48:17 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Michael Murray wrote:

> Though at the moment Tony Briggs is the popular player with me(player),
> Shatrov, Finlayson, Mills, Nick, Arthur, Scholer, Robbins, Lars, Minkov,
> Steele, Lion, Flynn, Weir and Mackellar all thinking he has a good future at
> the club.

Is that my twin brother Tony?

Can't believe that many people like me - I support Chelsea!!!


>
> Most places are still open, at the moment me, Scholer (if not injured),
> Briggs, Nilsen, Perry-Jones and Arthur are straight onto the team sheet if
> fit.

Good to see Walter thinks I'm the weakest player in the 1st XI squad
then!! Good choice there Michael!!!

I'm tempted to do one of these games after my current game finishes!

Cheers

Tobes



--


I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all
nervous and give the wrong answers.
Anonymous
December 5, 2004 11:41:40 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Toby Briggs wrote:
> Michael Murray wrote:
>
>> Though at the moment Tony Briggs is the popular player with
>> me(player), Shatrov, Finlayson, Mills, Nick, Arthur, Scholer,
>> Robbins, Lars, Minkov, Steele, Lion, Flynn, Weir and Mackellar all
>> thinking he has a good future at the club.
>
> Is that my twin brother Tony?
>
> Can't believe that many people like me - I support Chelsea!!!
>
>

Have to say you're my rock at CB - build the defence around you.
Anonymous
December 6, 2004 12:06:44 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Michael Murray wrote:
> The first full cap again goes to Stephen Weir:
> http://img12.exs.cx/img12/7052/p1o1firstfullcap.jpg

I love being Northern Irish!

--
Stephen Weir

New Year's Resolution # 1: I will not argue with idiots on Usenet!
List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
Midgard UK PBM - http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/midgard_uk_pbm/
Current eBay Auctions - http://makeashorterlink.com/?F1F521555
ICQ # 11472386
Anonymous
December 6, 2004 12:57:05 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Timofei Shatrov wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 17:18:46 -0000, "Michael Murray"
> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> tried to confuse everyone with
> this message:
>
>
>>
>> Only belish so far is a 2-2 draw against Exeter, blamed on Shatrov's
>> red card: http://img4.exs.cx/img4/7025/s4udraw.jpg for 2 yellow
>> cards after complaining to the ref about Nilsen being offside.
>
> Hey, I was sent off in extra time and now all the blame is on me. The
> manager treats me unfairly! I REQUEST TRANSFER!!! And that ref
> deserved to be called wanker!

Then you'll be glad to know you were injured for about a month after you
were suspended, might have cost you a first team place :-)


--
Michael Murray
Anonymous
December 6, 2004 7:36:52 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Michael Murray wrote:

> First competive goal:
> http://img12.exs.cx/img12/2540/g0q0firstgoal.jpg

I actually scored. Bloody hell. The team will be promoted.

> Mikael Scholer quickly falls of Walter Smith:
> http://img12.exs.cx/img12/2236/k6rscholer.jpg
> Young Player of the month August:
> http://img12.exs.cx/img12/3268/q2d1ypotm.jpg

Is this one more proof that Asst. managers are useless in spotting talent. Just like scouts.
Anonymous
December 6, 2004 7:36:53 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
> Michael Murray wrote:
>
>> First competive goal:
>> http://img12.exs.cx/img12/2540/g0q0firstgoal.jpg
>
> I actually scored. Bloody hell. The team will be promoted.
>
>> Mikael Scholer quickly falls of Walter Smith:
>> http://img12.exs.cx/img12/2236/k6rscholer.jpg
>> Young Player of the month August:
>> http://img12.exs.cx/img12/3268/q2d1ypotm.jpg
>
> Is this one more proof that Asst. managers are useless in spotting
> talent. Just like scouts.

Scholer has managed to be injured for 42 out of 116 days of the season so
far, he's played in 4 games out of 15, so Walter Smith might have a bit of a
point :-)


--
Michael Murray
Anonymous
December 6, 2004 7:36:53 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
> Michael Murray wrote:
>
>
>>First competive goal:
>>http://img12.exs.cx/img12/2540/g0q0firstgoal.jpg
>
>
> I actually scored. Bloody hell. The team will be promoted.
>
>
>>Mikael Scholer quickly falls of Walter Smith:
>>http://img12.exs.cx/img12/2236/k6rscholer.jpg
>>Young Player of the month August:
>>http://img12.exs.cx/img12/3268/q2d1ypotm.jpg
>
>
> Is this one more proof that Asst. managers are useless in spotting talent. Just like scouts.
>
Nothing wrong there to me :-)
Anonymous
December 6, 2004 9:36:51 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Marc Robbins wrote:
> Toby Briggs wrote:
>
>>Michael Murray wrote:
>>
>>
>>>Though at the moment Tony Briggs is the popular player with
>>>me(player), Shatrov, Finlayson, Mills, Nick, Arthur, Scholer,
>>>Robbins, Lars, Minkov, Steele, Lion, Flynn, Weir and Mackellar all
>>>thinking he has a good future at the club.
>>
>>Is that my twin brother Tony?
>>
>>Can't believe that many people like me - I support Chelsea!!!
>>
>>
>
>
> Have to say you're my rock at CB - build the defence around you.
>
>

Wish it was the case IRL - I think I've had to hang my footballing boots
up at the tender age of 25 - how frustrating!

Oh well, here's hoping that I can play cricket for at least another 30
years!

Cheers

Tobes


--


I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all
nervous and give the wrong answers.
Anonymous
December 6, 2004 12:10:55 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

>
> Currently favoured squad (barring injures) not concrete yet though:
>
> GK: Mills /Heslop
> DR: Hamish / Lars
> DL: Me / Marsh
> DC: Fenris / Keen
> DC: Briggs / Advocaat
> RM: Arthur / Finlaysson
> LM: Scholer / Nick / Janetzki (both Nick and Scholer have been out for a
> month)
> CM: Miljenko / Scythe
> AM: Parry-Jones / Edu / Perrin
> SC: Nilsen / Pivotal
> SC: Minkov / Robbins
>
> Most places are still open, at the moment me, Scholer (if not injured),
> Briggs, Nilsen, Perry-Jones and Arthur are straight onto the team sheet
> if
> fit.
>
> I'll post player screens later on.
>
>

lost my place as a FC? :-)



--
The Brazilian Man
Anonymous
December 6, 2004 12:12:13 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Em Sun, 05 Dec 2004 19:12:52 GMT, <ceo@isolation.no> escreveu:


>
>> First ever goal scored by AGCM was by:
>> http://img12.exs.cx/img12/4650/g6h1firstgoal.jpg
>
> Damn u Edu.. :p 
> We'll be fighting for those goals yeah.. ;) 
>
glad to see I can score from midfield.

--
The Brazilian Man
Anonymous
December 6, 2004 2:36:19 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 17:18:46 -0000, "Michael Murray"
> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>
>

> Smith is no better either !
>
>
>>Mikael Scholer quickly falls of Walter Smith:
>>http://img12.exs.cx/img12/2236/k6rscholer.jpg
>>
>
>
> He'll start avoiding training soon, trust me :-)
>
>
You would too, if you were to play alongside the likes of you :-D
Anonymous
December 6, 2004 3:46:57 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 11:36:19 +0100, Mikael Sch?ler
<QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>> On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 17:18:46 -0000, "Michael Murray"
>> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>
>> Smith is no better either !
>>
>>
>>>Mikael Scholer quickly falls of Walter Smith:
>>>http://img12.exs.cx/img12/2236/k6rscholer.jpg
>>>
>>
>>
>> He'll start avoiding training soon, trust me :-)
>>
>>
>You would too, if you were to play alongside the likes of you :-D

You're ungrateful...you can only improve next to me :-P

-Nick
Anonymous
December 6, 2004 4:10:28 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 11:36:19 +0100, Mikael Sch?ler
> <QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote:
>
>
>>Nick the Greek wrote:
>>
>>>On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 17:18:46 -0000, "Michael Murray"
>>><NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>>Smith is no better either !
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>>Mikael Scholer quickly falls of Walter Smith:
>>>>http://img12.exs.cx/img12/2236/k6rscholer.jpg
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>He'll start avoiding training soon, trust me :-)
>>>
>>>
>>
>>You would too, if you were to play alongside the likes of you :-D
>
>
> You're ungrateful...you can only improve next to me :-P
>
> -Nick
Not that difficult considering your level of play :p 
Anonymous
December 6, 2004 7:39:57 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Mikael Schøler wrote:
> Nick the Greek wrote:
>> On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 11:36:19 +0100, Mikael Sch?ler
>> <QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote:
>>
>>
>>> Nick the Greek wrote:
>>>
>>>> On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 17:18:46 -0000, "Michael Murray"
>>>> <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>> Smith is no better either !
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> Mikael Scholer quickly falls of Walter Smith:
>>>>> http://img12.exs.cx/img12/2236/k6rscholer.jpg
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> He'll start avoiding training soon, trust me :-)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>> You would too, if you were to play alongside the likes of you :-D
>>
>>
>> You're ungrateful...you can only improve next to me :-P
>>
>> -Nick
> Not that difficult considering your level of play :p 

I should point out that you two will never likley play together, your my
only proper left wingers and I have plenty (too many) DMCs. :-)


--
Michael Murray
Anonymous
December 6, 2004 7:44:23 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> Currently favoured squad (barring injures) not concrete yet though:
>>
>> GK: Mills /Heslop
>> DR: Hamish / Lars
>> DL: Me / Marsh
>> DC: Fenris / Keen
>> DC: Briggs / Advocaat
>> RM: Arthur / Finlaysson
>> LM: Scholer / Nick / Janetzki (both Nick and Scholer have been out
>> for a month)
>> CM: Miljenko / Scythe
>> AM: Parry-Jones / Edu / Perrin
>> SC: Nilsen / Pivotal
>> SC: Minkov / Robbins
>>
>> Most places are still open, at the moment me, Scholer (if not
>> injured), Briggs, Nilsen, Perry-Jones and Arthur are straight onto
>> the team sheet if
>> fit.
>>
>> I'll post player screens later on.
>>
>>
>
> lost my place as a FC? :-)

At the time of doing this, Parry-Jones and Perrin were tired/injured so you
were the only player able to play as a AMC, but a couple of 4 ratings later,
you were dropped to the reserves, though recalled as a striker later when
Minkov got injured for 2months (playing for Bulgaria I think). I've also had
to change my tactics as 4-3-1-2 wasn't using any DMC's, so currently playing
4-4-2 with Miljenko and Eddy Blaxwell in the middle you upfront rotating
with Robbins, Nilsen and Parry-Jones, though Pivotal's started scoring now,
making it difficult to pick a strikeforce.


--
Michael Murray
Anonymous
December 6, 2004 7:44:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Em Mon, 6 Dec 2004 16:44:23 -0000, Michael Murray
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>>> Currently favoured squad (barring injures) not concrete yet though:
>>>
>>> GK: Mills /Heslop
>>> DR: Hamish / Lars
>>> DL: Me / Marsh
>>> DC: Fenris / Keen
>>> DC: Briggs / Advocaat
>>> RM: Arthur / Finlaysson
>>> LM: Scholer / Nick / Janetzki (both Nick and Scholer have been out
>>> for a month)
>>> CM: Miljenko / Scythe
>>> AM: Parry-Jones / Edu / Perrin
>>> SC: Nilsen / Pivotal
>>> SC: Minkov / Robbins
>>>
>>> Most places are still open, at the moment me, Scholer (if not
>>> injured), Briggs, Nilsen, Perry-Jones and Arthur are straight onto
>>> the team sheet if
>>> fit.
>>>
>>> I'll post player screens later on.
>>>
>>>
>>
>> lost my place as a FC? :-)
>
> At the time of doing this, Parry-Jones and Perrin were tired/injured so
> you
> were the only player able to play as a AMC, but a couple of 4 ratings
> later,
> you were dropped to the reserves, though recalled as a striker later when
> Minkov got injured for 2months (playing for Bulgaria I think). I've also
> had
> to change my tactics as 4-3-1-2 wasn't using any DMC's, so currently
> playing
> 4-4-2 with Miljenko and Eddy Blaxwell in the middle you upfront rotating
> with Robbins, Nilsen and Parry-Jones, though Pivotal's started scoring
> now,
> making it difficult to pick a strikeforce.
>
>

:-) trust me and you will have all the benefit of it


--
The Brazilian Man
Anonymous
December 7, 2004 12:15:32 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 16:39:57 -0000, "Michael Murray"
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:


>
>I should point out that you two will never likley play together, your my
>only proper left wingers and I have plenty (too many) DMCs. :-)

I don't care as long as he's benched and I get to play :-)

-Nick
Anonymous
December 7, 2004 12:26:57 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

"Michael Murray" <NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in
news:31jgjjF3dr0e1U1@individual.net:

> rotating with Robbins, Nilsen and Parry-Jones, though Pivotal's
> started scoring now, making it difficult to pick a strikeforce.

Come on! You can't drop me now - I'll show you my worth!

--
PG
December 7, 2004 12:57:05 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Damn, looks like I'm a legend in the making....
oh to be 17 again.....

Mike (Arthur) AM R!!
Anonymous
December 7, 2004 3:10:09 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Michael Murray wrote:
> Mikael Schøler wrote:
>
>>Nick the Greek wrote:
>>
>>>On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 11:36:19 +0100, Mikael Sch?ler
>>><QM3mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>>Nick the Greek wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 17:18:46 -0000, "Michael Murray"
>>>>><NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>Smith is no better either !
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>Mikael Scholer quickly falls of Walter Smith:
>>>>>>http://img12.exs.cx/img12/2236/k6rscholer.jpg
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>He'll start avoiding training soon, trust me :-)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>You would too, if you were to play alongside the likes of you :-D
>>>
>>>
>>>You're ungrateful...you can only improve next to me :-P
>>>
>>>-Nick
>>
>>Not that difficult considering your level of play :p 
>
>
> I should point out that you two will never likley play together, your my
> only proper left wingers and I have plenty (too many) DMCs. :-)
>
>
I don't care as long as I play and Nick watches from the stands :-)

I hear you need a waterboy. *points at Nick* There's your guy..

:-D
Anonymous
December 7, 2004 6:46:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

> Wish it was the case IRL - I think I've had to hang my footballing boots
> up at the tender age of 25 - how frustrating!
>
> Oh well, here's hoping that I can play cricket for at least another 30
> years!
>

Since you're English you could even make the national side ;-)

A.C.
Anonymous
December 7, 2004 6:46:25 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Angelic Celtic wrote:
>
>> Wish it was the case IRL - I think I've had to hang my footballing
>> boots up at the tender age of 25 - how frustrating!
>>
>> Oh well, here's hoping that I can play cricket for at least another 30
>> years!
>>
>
> Since you're English you could even make the national side ;-)
>
> A.C.
>

Shame that England have had one of the best year's in recent history -
thrashing the West Indies twice, New Zealand, getting to the Champions
Trophy Final, whitewashing (sounds like a Mugabe phrase) Zimbabwe -
yeah, I can see them needing me!

--


I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all
nervous and give the wrong answers.
!