audio distortion- please help!

Whenever i play DVD's on my computer it sounds like the voices are in a
tunnel, sorta echoey(sp?) any help would be greatly appreciated!
--
(|Kurzy12|)

o into Control Panel / Sounds and Audio and make sure you have no 'effects'
listed.
Sorry I'm at work so can't get exact setting for you but most audio cards
ahve the option to add sound effects to playback. Make sure you have 'none'
selected.

"kurzy12" wrote:

> Whenever i play DVD's on my computer it sounds like the voices are in a
> tunnel, sorta echoey(sp?) any help would be greatly appreciated!
> --
> (|Kurzy12|)

Thanks so much i appreciate your time!