cannot explore CD-ROM

March 17, 2005 7:19:02 AM

I got my Dell Inspirion today, and the CD-ROM contents cannot be viewed from
the explorer. Autorun works, and I can view and copy files using the dos
command prompt. I cannot set the default behaviour for different CD-ROM
types; it always resets itself to 'prompt for action'. I have Win XP Home SP2.

Thanks for an help!

More about : explore rom

Anonymous
March 17, 2005 7:29:03 AM

Sorry... restarting the computer fixed this! Whoops.
!