more about screen resolution

hello again--

I found some information on the Microsoft website and tried it (going into
the settings and attempting to *pull* a toggle switch to change the
resolution), but the toggle switch is *grayed out* and there is no way I can
change the settings.

Hopefully someone here on the newsgroup can assist with this--I'd like to
get back to a smaller screen resolution--it would be much easier for me to
see everything I need to see!

Jean in VA

Did you install the correct video driver as the others suggested?

"Jean S. Barto" <jsbarto1@cox.net> wrote in message
> I found some information on the Microsoft website and tried it
> (going into
> the settings and attempting to *pull* a toggle switch to change the
> resolution), but the toggle switch is *grayed out* and there is no
> way I can
> change the settings.

actually, I decided to reinstall Windows Me, and for some reason the video
drivers installed properly--and I was able to get my screen resolution back
to the way I like it. Thanks for asking!

Jean in VA