MSBN critical update

I have downloaded the update but every time I try to run it
I get the following error:
"This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it
in an unusual way. Please contact the application support
team."

I think I need this update in order to get my laptop to
work with the network. All of our other computers work and
it is not a problem with my laptop as I can sign into
someone else's network. Not my fault they left it unsecure!

What can I do?
1 answer Last reply
More about msbn critical update

    Since the search function is disabled I'll give you this
    link. There are more. Search the newsgroup using Google.

    http://groups-
    beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.broadbandnet.hardwa
    re/browse_frm/thread/af0b414202bb6e09/c77ade8e28737650?
    q=Runtime&rnum=12#c77ade8e28737650

Routers Laptops Microsoft Networking